• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][7.4] Classic-Gaming - Nova - HIGHRATE RealOTS - Start 18:00 CEST Friday 19th

Server Website/AAC
https://www.classic-gaming.org/
Server Address
classic-gaming.org
Server Port
Client Protocol

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Welcome adventurer to Nova!

Starting this friday »18:00 CEST March 19th«

Rates -
• Experience Formula is custom (read more below)
• Magic Rate is 4x faster
• Skill Rate is 4x faster
• Spawn Rate is 3x faster
• Regeneration is 2x faster (2 mana per tick)

Map -
The authentic real map without any changes that was present in 7.7 (Hydras/Port Hope etc)
Premium Account is 100% FREE

Starting 2021-03-19
The world is an authentic copy of 7.4 downgraded from the real 7.7 engine.
Changelog:
• Spells require magic level instead of level, this applies to when you learn spells aswell.
• Experience formula has been changed
Reach level 2 at 10 experience
Reach level 8 at 356 experience
Reach level 100 at 7.001.000 experience
This means that the server is staged but without altering the experience gained from monsters

• Life regeneration from food, rings & manafluids all is equal to what it was on 7.4
• Mana regeneration is increased to 2 mana per tick instead of 1
• All mana & magic level requirements is equal to 7.4 except for one spell and that is exeta res it cost 30 mana instead of 90
Wands & Rods are disabled

We want you to please report any issues or questions you have @ Discord

Create your account and then your character at Nova and start your adventure now!

1612974371315-png.54821

1612974363071-png.54820

Last edited:
still doesnt say the xp rate only that u dont need full exp
It is 1x experience rate but the experience formula is changed.

At level 8 you need 356 experience compared to if you have the original formula you need 4200.
If you do 4200/356 it comes out at 11,79 so almost 12x experience at level 8.
But as you level up the experience needed between levels becomes closer and closer to the original formula's experience. At around level 150 the experience needed is almost the same as the original formula.

If you want to try the server out before the release on friday you can always logon to Zanera, it's the exact same server except for that you will gain 2 mana per tick on Nova but on Zanera you only gain 1 mana per tick.

Last edited:
@Kungenn are you using original cip files on your servers or based files on a modern engine?
I'll give it a try!

If anyone downloaded the client already please redo so now, updated it. Removed the compression from the exe as it was causing slight screen stutter when walking up and down floors. Should be extremely smooth now.

why u put this high rates for skills , exp etc. it have non sense ur server will be never alive , will be dead soon stop it and put 1x and give a fun for the people or have a dead server choice is yours why u wanna be so stupid ??

why u put this high rates for skills , exp etc. it have non sense ur server will be never alive , will be dead soon stop it and put 1x and give a fun for the people or have a dead server choice is yours why u wanna be so stupid ??
Why are you this rude? Is there no other way for you to convey what you want to bring to the table?
Honestly your opinion would probably be valid and I would probably listen to you if you at the very least were kind rather than rude.

Thank you though.

Why are you this rude? Is there no other way for you to convey what you want to bring to the table?
Honestly your opinion would probably be valid and I would probably listen to you if you at the very least were kind rather than rude.

Thank you though.
Im sorry if u find out somthing rude about me but it was not my intention at all , im so frustrated....all the time i see announcments 'real map ots' and ots makers put unreasonable skill rates, exp rates , etc in 100% examples i could see that these kind if servers are dead...why ?? U cannot put real map + huge rate skills DON'T PUT THIS ON REAL AUNTENTHICAL MAP its totaly ok if u put this on CUSTOM MAP its no problem at all people wants to fun , to go back to the days when tibia was great , just put these high rates on custom map not on real this just cannot work

Considering that not a single person has created a character I feel the project is already doomed xD

Considering that not a single person has created a character I feel the project is already doomed xD
And where do you get that from?
Highscore isn't updated unless the player created has been logged on.
Hence why there is a counter on the frontpage

asdasd.png

Back