• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][7.4] Classic-Gaming - Nova - HIGHRATE RealOTS - Start 18:00 CEST Friday 19th

Server Website/AAC
https://www.classic-gaming.org/
Server Address
classic-gaming.org
Server Port
Client Protocol
Drop chances arent summarized, so there is 50% chance for both gold stacks to be droped

Hm, interesting. You know probability of something happening twice in a row, with 50% chance each is .25 you know. Maybe you should reconsider your math? :)
Having one stack with 50% chance vs having two stacks with 50% chance each, this equals exactly doubling the gold you're gonna get on average.
Flipping a coin twice, expecting heads twice, is 25% probability :)
This is not related. Flipping the coin two times more you're expecting to get heads result two times more as well, and this is the case here.

Last edited:
I don't know what people think about this mechanics , i can try to play it on oficial server , but i don't know to it's not much hard for players at 2021.

This mechanic good block some aim boters when they spam at reatacks bot when they can't spam rune on fully movment.

There is a thread for the server requested.
Called Zanera its PVP Enforced and 7x constant exp rate 5x lootrate etc. Check the thread here for more info.

Back