• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][7.4] Classic-Gaming - Zanera - TODAY 21:00 CEST - HR - PVP ENFO with Skulls - CIP Engine -

Server Website/AAC
https://www.classic-gaming.org/
Server Address
classic-gaming.org
Server Port
Client Protocol

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Welcome adventurer to Zanera!

Starting TODAY »21:00 CEST April 1«

This server is PVP-Enforced BUT with skulls and normal exhaust on the real tibia engine.
If you played PVP-Enforced on real tibia you know that there was no skulls and the exhaust was only 1 second for offensive spells & runes.
On this server however it IS skulls and 2 second exhaust for offensive spells & runes.

Rates -
• Experience Rate is 7x higher
• Magic Rate is 4x faster
• Skill Rate is 4x faster
• Spawn Rate is 3x faster
• Mana Regeneration is 2x faster (2 mana per tick)
Loot Rate is 5x

Skullsystem changes -

A player getsRed Skull.gif if he or she kills:
• 5 or more UNJUSTIFIED players in one day ( 24 hours )
• 10 or more UNJUSTIFIED players in 2 days ( 48 hours )
• 15 or more UNJUSTIFIED players in 3 days ( 72 hours )

Red Skull.gif
also lasts 7days.
When you kill a player it gets recorded in your character file and 3 days later it gets removed, so each kill has it's own timer, ALWAYS 3 days from when you killed the unjustified player until it gets removed. So if you kill 2 players at the same time, both of the kills will be removed after 3 days at the same time.
Automatic ban system bans you for 7 days if you double the amount within the timeframe.

Map -
The authentic real map without any changes that was present in 7.7 (Hydras/Port Hope etc)

Starting 2021-04-01
The world is an authentic copy of 7.4 downgraded from the real 7.7 engine.

Changelog:
• Spells require magic level instead of level, this applies to when you learn spells aswell.
• Exiva is ENABLED on this server

• Life regeneration from food, rings & manafluids all is equal to what it was on 7.4
• Mana regeneration from food is doubled.
• All mana & magic level requirements is equal to 7.4 except for one spell and that is exeta res it cost 30 mana instead of 90
Wands & Rods are disabled

Remember that this server is the real tibia files meaning we've downgraded from 7.7 to all the changes that is listed for 7.4 this means that so features from 7.7 remains.
Anything that isn't listed is the same in-game still as it was on 7.7:
I'll give quick examples,
• Monsters move even if you are 1 floor above them
• You can walk on stacked items with height (parcels/boxes etc)
• You may not travel with boats if you have PZ lock

We want you to please report any issues or questions you have @ Discord

Create your account and then your character at Zanera and start your adventure now!

Last edited:
Because of Covid-19 only 10 players will be allowed on rookgaard at the same time. In main you need to keep minimum 15 sqm distance to all players and npcs. We have fixed so NPCs respond to yells now aswell since they will need to be outside of your screen. Failing to comply with the rules set will result in a fine of 6000gp and your character jailed in Thais jail for 30 days.

Happy Easter!

Everything looks fine , no tasks , classic gamplay , good frag system , pvp enforced , real map.

Such a perfect server for the holidays.

It is easter on friday for a lot of people and they want the server to start today instead of tomorrow. What is everyone’s thoughts? For me it doesnt matter but I do want to make sure everything is done before it is started. I still have to set the loot manually in every single monster file before it can start as an example.

If people want a server today, you can open today.

The only question is how many people will manage to find out about the start of the server in a short time.

If people want a server today, you can open today.

The only question is how many people will manage to find out about the start of the server in a short time.
It is also a question if I can manage to fix everything in time for it.
I am at work until 15:30, I'm home around 16:00.
I got GF & Kids so I cannot just go hello bye I go computer fix stuff ok bye.

So starting it today at 18:00 is out of question. If we start today it will need to be later, 20:00 or 21:00.

If you are reading this and you will play here please reply if you would be able to play today at 20:00 if we start it then.

Just like @Tampik says it is a matter of players being able to see the post before starting.

It is also a question if I can manage to fix everything in time for it.
I am at work until 15:30, I'm home around 16:00.
I got GF & Kids so I cannot just go hello bye I go computer fix stuff ok bye.

So starting it today at 18:00 is out of question. If we start today it will need to be later, 20:00 or 21:00.

If you are reading this and you will play here please reply if you would be able to play today at 20:00 if we start it then.

Just like @Tampik says it is a matter of players being able to see the post before starting.

For me no problem , if players want today you can open today 20 or 21.

New server again? XD

See you.....
I see your point however our first server was a testserver, experimental trying reverse engineering into 7.4 playstyle. When we started Nova I was contacted about starting a highrate, highloot, pvp enforced server. I responded that it isn’t something that can be done in a few hours, it requires time and a lot of testing. Which leads us to this point :)
And to clarify Nova isnt going down so this can go up. It is two very different servers.
This server is oriented towards fast paced gameplay with a lot of PVP. High risk / high reward.
Nova is also fast paced in the early levels but slows down quickly and is also way different in the skullsystem so it is not at all as oriented towards PVP, more RPG.

However I understand your point 100%

Start it tomorrow man, doesn't make sense to start it on a Thursday evening.
You said yourself its a rush today with work etc, even these guys posting here that they will play im sure would much rather a less rushed start with more players. It's also Easter break for alot starting tomorrow and all weekend.

Work on the server a little tomorrow and aim for a prime time 18:00 launch, the players who would join today im sure will also join tomorrow.

Start it tomorrow man, doesn't make sense to start it on a Thursday evening.
You said yourself its a rush today with work etc, even these guys posting here that they will play im sure would much rather a less rushed start with more players. It's also Easter break for alot starting tomorrow and all weekend.

Work on the server a little tomorrow and aim for a prime time 18:00 launch, the players who would join today im sure will also join tomorrow.
Ofc we will. but we have jobs all of us. tommorow is a ''free day'' from work, thats why alot of players can play tonight.
And as u said, u guys will start tommorrow even if the game starts tonight =)

Ok we will start the server tonight since the demand from players seem to be high for it to start today.

21:00 TONIGHT!

@Algen16 @Tampik
is 20 people high demand? xd servers with 1500 players die in a month, your server is probably good but reaching 20 ppl on opening day is just a slow suicide

Runes are x2 charges?
No they are not, all information on the rates and what not is in the first post, if it isn't listed as a change it is the original values of said function or item ;)

And there is no way Im going to start reverse engineering in 2x charges now either, if this was to be done I would need more time and I think having 5x loot already is massive

Back