• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][7.4] Classic-Gaming - Zanera - TODAY 21:00 CEST - HR - PVP ENFO with Skulls - CIP Engine -

Server Website/AAC
https://www.classic-gaming.org/
Server Address
classic-gaming.org
Server Port
Client Protocol
Good luck, hopefully you haven’t rushed it and the same players wanting it “today” stand by you
Thanks for the concern but the stuff that needed to be done was;

Resetting the map
Resetting the dat file for houses
Resetting the highscore list
Resetting the user folder for characters
And then the most time consuming part of all, changing the lootRate to x5 on every monster.

This is done now though so it's all ready and good to go :)

Thanks for the concern but the stuff that needed to be done was;

Resetting the map
Resetting the dat file for houses
Resetting the highscore list
Resetting the user folder for characters
And then the most time consuming part of all, changing the lootRate to x5 on every monster.

This is done now though so it's all ready and good to go :)
Like I said, good luck with the launch 👍

Going to be somethin bad about this server nobody notice yet xD

I'm trying to join the discord server and the link takes me to a page that says 'invite invalid'?

Server quite nice, but no much players join , i think wee need more higher exp at start , it's to much hardcore for players in 2021.

I am working on trying to implement a staged experience system, but its very hard to accomplish on the real tibia files.
But as soon as I do we can implement it

A bit too boring and have 10 lvl after 3 h server , it's not high rate , because if spells no free it's low rate.

Maybe you restart server again with new stages tomorrow , and wee need jins for free , because if loot x5 and can't sell loot at first day server it's like low rate.

A bit too boring and have 10 lvl after 3 h server , it's not high rate , because if spells no free it's low rate.

Maybe you restart server again with new stages tomorrow , and wee need jins for free , because if loot x5 and can't sell loot at first day server it's like low rate.
man are u desperate or something? the server will not have more players because he resets it everytime you want.

It's not about the reset itself, but he has to raise the exp stages and do something with spells, because a mage who has no spells will have to spend many hours with a weapon as on a low-rate server.

And when the community is small, it does not pay off to waste a lot of time, because no one knows when people leave the server.

Back