• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][7.4] Classic-Gaming - Zanera - TODAY 21:00 CEST - HR - PVP ENFO with Skulls - CIP Engine -

Server Website/AAC
https://www.classic-gaming.org/
Server Address
classic-gaming.org
Server Port
Client Protocol
I told you everything regarding the server in PMs several times Tampik.
Restarting server left and right is not something I want to do either.
You literally get full items in every single minotaur.
I killed two minos and got loot worth 350gp.

But just killing 2 minos takes a long time + need firs tmake travel cash + cash for trap , becasue i now to attack 2 minotarus like 1 h to kill they.

No, it cannot look like on a low rate server because it's too boring for a high rate server.

New opponents no join to server if see they need long time to make 20 lvl and exp with weapons mele style.

There are simply too few players to play such a slow game, knowing that the server could die at any moment.

If I see that the server has 20 players, and I have 2 hours to beat 1 minotaur, I prefer to log into the war server where there will be 30 players and i will be able to fight them with no frags limit.

I will wait until you increase exp and make free spells and jin then i can back to playing.

Last edited:
man are u desperate or something? the server will not have more players because he resets it everytime you want.
The server lacks players because it seems as though it’s thrown together without any real planning.

Take a look at all successful servers here and you will see that they had real build up to launch dates, by setting a launch date that is a week or two away gives time for the word to get out and more players to create accounts and join. Writing a post about your server and then asking for advice on which time and day to launch it isn’t the way to go, and then rushing into a launch because about 9 people say “gogo tonight”

It could still be fun tho if you make it a pvp enforced server directed at a certain level of pvp. With this old school tibia vibe and clunky client, the prime pvp is probably level 60-80. Making high rates until that level and drop off to low rate would be step 1. With high loot rate for rares, making djinn hassle free is mandatory (no access quest). Think about it, people pick pvp enforced server because they like to kill people, obvious right? They dont want to lose hours of work when they die on low rate if the purpose is to kill people. 20-30 mins of loss yeah np. I logged in killed like 10 rats was level 3 and xlog lol. I am not here to RPG I was there to pvp, call it lazy i dont care. I dont want to have to play for 6 hours to be set up just to pvp on pvp enforced server.

The server lacks players because it seems as though it’s thrown together without any real planning.

Take a look at all successful servers here and you will see that they had real build up to launch dates, by setting a launch date that is a week or two away gives time for the word to get out and more players to create accounts and join. Writing a post about your server and then asking for advice on which time and day to launch it isn’t the way to go, and then rushing into a launch because about 9 people say “gogo tonight”
agreed, that was kinda my point :D

This is not 2007 , where almost no one was using dedicated servers and the servers had a lot of bugs.

Today players are very picky, to attract them you need not only a good server, but also advertising.

The most important thing is to good start, if there is no good start the server will be failed.

You understand that most players today are charlovers, if they can't quickly compete with the best in the stats, they just won't join the server.

In the past, players used to play for fun, today while the battle is mainly for the highest stools, it's like politics.

I remember in the old days one edition of server original tibia had x7 exp, but this server was completely different because spells were free and access to jin without executing the task from the beginning of the start.

I tested the server for only 5 minutes how the rings work, so I did not think it would look like a replica of a real Tibia, I thought that the map itself and some elements would look like this.

Overall, I think the server has the potential to be good, you just have to do free spells and jins to make good.

Publicity, not announce the opening date on the release date but faster.

After 3 hours gamplay i got 10 lvl, because I was playing calmly, not try hard like on low rates.

When people login real high rate server , they don't think they must sell like 30 deads mobs to buy some eq to playing on main continent.

The high rate server must not look like you have to play like the "tryharded" style.

I got better results on some low rate servers , than here.

The high rate server, as the name suggests, should have a fast game, i.e. very quickly go through the most boring part of the game, which is killing monsters with the so-called hoes.

After 3 hours gamplay i got 10 lvl, because I was playing calmly, not try hard like on low rates.

When people login real high rate server , they don't think they must sell like 30 deads mobs to buy some eq to playing on main continent.

The high rate server must not look like you have to play like the "tryharded" style.

I got better results on some low rate servers , than here.

The high rate server, as the name suggests, should have a fast game, i.e. very quickly go through the most boring part of the game, which is killing monsters with the so-called hoes.
10 lvl in 3 hours is horrible, it should take you 15 min max to get out of rookgaard, 15 minutes to get equipment on main
so did you spend the other 2,5 hours just hunting rats with a sabre under thais? you should buy a trap and be punching rotworms and u get lvl 20 in that time, not 10.

10 lvl in 3 hours is horrible, it should take you 15 min max to get out of rookgaard, 15 minutes to get equipment on main
so did you spend the other 2,5 hours just hunting rats with a sabre under thais? you should buy a trap and be punching rotworms and u get lvl 20 in that time, not 10.
BRO SERVER SAYING HIGH RATE ... AND U WAITING ON RAT ONLY 1 HOURS FOR 8 LEVEL / HIGH RATE OTS but it is not / its low rate ots ...

Are you kidding me?

I'm not gonna play like a madman in a tryhard rush at high rate server if population server it's to low to use more energy.

I spent most of this time collecting eq on roogkard.

Because rats can kill me at this server if i no healing many time at npc.

When I left the Roogkard I only had 70 gp and waste it to buy exiva when i loot 10 gp from monsters.

Then I tried attack trolls to train magic lvl and collect some gold for buy trap, but before I collected gold i make lvl 10 and magic lvl 8 and left the server because it was taking too long.

Besides, I have never seen a high rate server on which anyone would have tried with use trap to collect money for spells.

BRO SERVER SAYING HIGH RATE ... AND U WAITING ON RAT ONLY 1 HOURS FOR 8 LEVEL / HIGH RATE OTS but it is not / its low rate ots ...
Yes it's high rate... it's not 1 hour for level 8. You and tampik are just slow players.

Not that it matters much right now but I am working on trying to adapt experience stages to the real engine.
It isn't as straight forward as on an OT however, doable. But this I also told Tampong before we even started this server and Tampong you are the one that pushed me to use whatever is being used on Zanera so complaining now is both not fair nor is it accurate. It is very fast experience & loot. If you spent two hours for level 10 then you like poopfeast said you are leveling very slow.

Well, I was leveling very slowly, because I said earlier in the post that I wasn't trying too hard, because there were too few players for me to be motivated.

Hunting with using weapons is the most boring part of this game.

Generally exp on monsters it's no part this game what i like so i no waste much energy to do it , because i no like it.

An update on what's going on Zanera;

• Skullsystem has been reworked as it was causing issues with the values that was set before.

The way the new system works is that if you kill more than unjustified 4 players in the time span of one serversave you will get redskulled.
Aka 5 kills in one serversave will get you redskulled for 7 days.
Doubling the kills aka 10 you will get banned for 7 days.
Every time the serversaves it removes all your kills and you are able to take 4 new unjustified kills before redskull.

• Djinn War Quest updated

All you need to do to be able to trade with the djinns is to speak with Melchior in Ankrahmun and start the quest.
Then speak to the side you want to join, if it's Marid's or Efreet's is up to you.
Once you gain access to the tower the djinns will allow you to trade with them.

• Rashid has been added to Carlin next to the depot

The pre-quest is the same as RealOTS had (Coconuts & Hydra Eggs)
We will update this quest in due time but for now that is the quest.

Future updates that hopefully will come fairly soon:

• Staged Experience on Zanera
• Shared Experience while in party

Hope to see you on Zanera, make sure to join the discord for fast support & updates.

Sincerely,
Kungenn

Greetings adventurers

We are now hosting a competition on Zanera.
Whoever is the highest level on Zanera in 1 month (May 10th) after serversave will get a reward of 50 Euro gifted via Paypal.

Remember Zanera is PVP-E with skulls so you do indeed gain experience from killing players.

Time to load up your backpacks with supplies and go to war!
Make sure you are number 1 on the level highscore and get rewarded!

Sincerely
Classic-Gaming.org

Back