• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY][7.4] Last World HIGH-Exp/100% Real Tibia/DX9 - OPEN TODAY: 16:00 CET

This Server is going to Start Friday, WILL YOU PLAY IT?!

• Yes, I will play!!

Votes: 34 47.9%
  • No, I wont play!!

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Maybe, I will take a look on other Servers first..

Votes: 15 21.1%

• Total voters
@original combining two irrelevant false piece of information to get more post count, I see what you did there ;)

I have opend a Donation System, you can support me by donate few Euros to let me buy a dedicated server.
You will not get items inGame or anything else, you just help us to buy a dedicated server and play lag free.

You can pay via SMS and Phone!

Of course YOU DONT NEED TO DONATE, this is all unsolicited!
So I dont need to pay all that money from my own cash I work for...

I have opend a Donation System, you can support me by donate few Euros to let me buy a dedicated server.
You will not get items inGame or anything else, you just help us to buy a dedicated server and play lag free.

You can pay via SMS and Phone!

Of course YOU DONT NEED TO DONATE, this is all unsolicited!
So I dont need to pay all that money from my own cash I work for...

If you know how to script it, I would have no problem with one simple donation item:

Party Rose

When used, you character permanently gains 20% more experience when in a party (hunting together) with another player with the same benefit.

People would want that, and it would make teamhunts more fun. And it wouldn't be too op. I am strongly against donations but this one is fine for a high rate server.

^
Omg this fucking RPG dude must go back to rl tibia Non PVP, I heard Harmonia is nice world for you, you can kill many rotworms with team brother buahahah

Last world, note that Tibianic has it in for me. I bet he even stays up at night unable to sleep because he's thinking of "Sai".

I believe the general population would be at the same opinion of me in this matter.

Anyone except for my fanb0i Tibianic care to comment?

Im only showing to owner of that OT,, that he shouldnt listen retarded ideas for his ot, the problem is you are always writing this kind of stupidesst ideas , wtf
maybe its time for you to create your own OT and put all this retarded ideas into a server:D dont u think sO?

Im only showing to owner of that OT,, that he shouldnt listen retarded ideas for his ot, the problem is you are always writing this kind of stupidesst ideas , wtf
maybe its time for you to create your own OT and put all this retarded ideas into a server:D dont u think sO?

yeah he should rather listen to a guy who thinks that bugmania aka oldera.net is a good server x)

why the fuck u are opening your server aftera oldera starts...? start it when oldera will fail, lol. nobody is going to play on your server again

why the fuck u are opening your server aftera oldera starts...? start it when oldera will fail, lol. nobody is going to play on your server again

Even if the server has 10 player it's better than the pizza server

Got my Dedicated now, hopefully it will hold the DDoS attacks...
Dedicated Server hosted in: Lithuania..
Server will be open today at 16:00 CET!

Last edited:
Same me I will join the server when it will start because it's a lot better

Domson why do you think that it will fail?

Hold on a minute. Did he really start the server and let people exp to 65 without any sort of announcement?

I was going here with a few people, but the server won't get any players without an official announcement (like the one you just made to start 16.00), and then it's not even reseted. I've waited for this server quite a time but it really needs a reset if it's going to have the slightest chance of gaining players.

wait for oldera fail... then you can get more players. lol. othewise this server will be empty again

I agree with you Ingens, but how can we get more players?

Everyone hate Ryan, and oldera. They play there due to no other alternatives. If Last world is shown to withstand ddoses, the population will rise and rise here, and oldera will slowly die.

The problem is, it needs a "push" in the start. Something to get atleast 25 players starting. And that has always, been an announcement with a reset.

I can tell from my own experience here, how I feel as a player;
I don't think I'll start without a reset since I see no point of the survival of the server then (regarding population). And I believe others feel the same. Tbh, I won't even bother spreading the uprising of last world for my team, and friends, before I know it's going to be a reset.

Back