• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY][7.4] Last World HIGH-Exp/100% Real Tibia/DX9 - OPEN TODAY: 16:00 CET

This Server is going to Start Friday, WILL YOU PLAY IT?!

• Yes, I will play!!

Votes: 34 47.9%
  • No, I wont play!!

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Maybe, I will take a look on other Servers first..

Votes: 15 21.1%

• Total voters
As I recall 7.3 didnt have Ankrahmun nor Darama, that cuts a lot of grinding places.

Btw, am I wrong or is this server getting ddosed due to low upload speed/bandwith?

Not sure about the Start of Last World...
Need good dedicated server hosting services

Since Oldera sucks I have a game we can all play while waiting.

The WAIT FOR REALOTS GAME.

-"But Original, how do I play the wait for RealOTS game??"

I'm glad you asked! It's simple really, you just WAIT FOR REALOTS BECAUSE ALL OTHER SERVERS BLOW HUGE DONKEY COCK/HORSE COCK/ALL TYPES OF COCK.

I see Original posting all these Realots related posts, too bad hes not in the loop and doesn't know the dirty secret about the new Realots

I see Original posting all these Realots related posts, too bad hes not in the loop and doesn't know the dirty secret about the new Realots

Is it that it's free from proxies?

Buying premium? So? lol, it shouldn't be free to play anyways because if it was, Iryont would give up on it

@proxies: they were shitty on realots anyways. More trouble than good.

The dirty secret that he don't offer free levels for donate money, or the fact that there ain't (so much) corrupt gms there? :huh:

I thought they worked good. Didn't play 100% though.
Well if you knew how to DDoS and you had an enemy you KNOW logged in the germany proxy, you would DDOS germany proxy and login netherlands proxy so he is disconnected and you're not.. really abusable.

Not sure where you would gather that information, and neither I know what would stop him from relogging on to another proxy. Might've missed something here...

Though I wish well for RealOTs, I personally think that RealOTs as any other server, will have its glory in the beginning, and when wars starts to fade, the players fade as well. Might be wrong.

Back