• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY][7.4] Last World HIGH-Exp/100% Real Tibia/DX9 - OPEN TODAY: 16:00 CET

This Server is going to Start Friday, WILL YOU PLAY IT?!

• Yes, I will play!!

Votes: 34 47.9%
  • No, I wont play!!

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Maybe, I will take a look on other Servers first..

Votes: 15 21.1%

• Total voters
Oldera 7.72 will be started fresh. Due resetting I was able to fix the database bug.

Server will start again 24-11-2012 15:00. First day experience rate and lootrate will be highered. So come and join Oldera saturday!

PS: you have to recreate your account, please do so in preparation of Saturday. www.oldera.net

Oldera 7.72 will be started fresh. Due resetting I was able to fix the database bug.

Server will start again 24-11-2012 15:00. First day experience rate and lootrate will be highered. So come and join Oldera saturday!

PS: you have to recreate your account, please do so in preparation of Saturday. www.oldera.net

so what exp rate will be tomorrow and next day?

No.

Fuck you Ryan, EVERYBODY MAKE A PETITION TO BRING DOWN RYAN's THREAD ON OTLAND. MESSAGE ADMINS.

Since all OTS has been going down by an unknown and unexpected reason I will offer you the best OT without bugs nor crashes.

Im currently working on it on my new computer ready for all possible attacks.
rcm-045-big.jpg

Why nobody buys a decent dedicated server to avoid attacks? Seriously if you want to host a server get better protection. We the players want to play do something against that scumbag. Get the best dedicated server ever so he cannot DDOS? Seriously..

Back