• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY][7.4] Last World HIGH-Exp/100% Real Tibia/DX9 - OPEN TODAY: 16:00 CET

This Server is going to Start Friday, WILL YOU PLAY IT?!

• Yes, I will play!!

Votes: 34 47.9%
  • No, I wont play!!

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Maybe, I will take a look on other Servers first..

Votes: 15 21.1%

• Total voters
The Deathloss will be about 7-10% so you lose about 3 levels if your level 100 and die...
The Client is online already, the Server will be online at 16:00 :))

lolo count with losing alot of players on that. Not now, I'm sure. But when another server where it's possible to die a couple of times a day without losing 20 levels comes up, alot will go there.

since gm is spamming to avoid ppl seeing how much lvls they lose upon death I'm bumping.

And since the exp here is alot lower here. diying here will be atleast 3-4x worse than oldera.

Last edited:
lolo count with losing alot of players on that. Not now, I'm sure. But when another server where it's possible to die a couple of times a day without losing 20 levels comes up, alot will go there.

Its much better to lose more % on death, so when you kill your enemy you piss him off when he must spent much time on taking lvl back.
I think your problem is that u are only thinking in yoruself like: "Omg i must take back, boring".. think about your enemy! you can piss him off:)

The Deathloss will be about 7-10% so you lose about 3 levels if your level 100 and die...
The Client is online already, the Server will be online at 16:00 :))

since gm is spamming to avoid ppl seeing how much lvls they lose upon death I'm bumping.

And since the exp here is alot lower here. diying here will be atleast 3-4x worse than oldera.

- - - Updated - - -

Its much better to lose more % on death, so when you kill your enemy you piss him off when he must spent much time on taking lvl back.
I think your problem is that u are only thinking in yoruself like: "Omg i must take back, boring".. think about your enemy! you can piss him off:)

Yeah I know, that's why it's so much more fun pking on lowrates such as mastercores, than on highrates, here. But this is supposed to be a war server, I want to go out 3v10 (like I always do) without having to exp for an hour every death.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, everyone!

I believe oldera had 5% death loss. Here it's 10%. HF

Yea i know your opinion. But to be honest kamikaze wars are not fun. Also battles will be more strategic, which is better for pvp. Since it wont be a rush and die battle, then coming back. Playing more safe etc.. But i respect your opinion i just say my believe.

Stop using bot and start develop your pvp skill so u will die fewer times

I believe oldera had 5% death loss. Here it's 10%. HF

first was 8% without bless 6% with bless next he chaned for 7% without bless and 5% with bless

Last edited:
Dog always win ! FTW
my respect

ADD MONSTER SYSTEM OR DONT PLAY

annoying ingens stop making big letters, nobody wanna listen you crying on all threads, so noob..

takhm.jpg

Bumpys, Sai and Tibianic please STFU if u don't want to play here then FUCKING DON'T........

Bumpys, Sai and Tibianic please STFU if u don't want to play here then FUCKING DON'T........

Don't play if you're crying so much.

...Wait what, did I just put words in your mouth? Oh ye I did now you know how it feels.

^_^

WTF? Why do you postpone it? are u fucking retard? you said it by now
fucking retard GM

[video=youtube;BENvMmQW6rs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BENvMmQW6rs&feature=youtu.be[/video]
takc.jpg

takk.jpg

blyskgwiazdynadziemia.jpg

takkp.jpg

takkp.jpg

Probably the Best Server is comeing Online which Open Tibia have ever seen!!!

This Server is like Tibianic and Mastercores, just 1000 times better!!
THE SERVER IS STARTING FRIDAY 16:00 CEST HOSTED ON A DEDICATED SERVER!

Description

~ 100% Anti-Cheat Client, Test with ALL Bots and failed!
~ All Vocations are balanced now! Find out yourself!
~ All Quest works 100%
~ All NPC works 100% - You can buy Backpacks of Runes/Manafluids
~ 100% 7.4 Real Tibia Map/NPC System/Quest System/Monster System
~ All 7.4 Features!
~ Cashflow System untill level 20 (You get cash for each level)
~ 100% Perfect battle system
~ 100 mbit Internet Connection/Dedicated Server
~ 100% Uptime this time!
~ Best 7.4 Server, ever!
~ You cannot push players on Parcels etc.
~ UH Traps working!
~ PvP-Enforced with Skull System!

Information​

Experience rate: 12x
Skill rate: 12x
Magic level rate: 7x Keep in mind that the mana is a bit faster aswell
Loot rate: 2x
PvP-Enforced with skullsystem
1 Unjust will last for 4 hours.
You will have to get 3 unjust to receive an red skull and 6 kills to receive a ban:ninja:
100% RL Tibia NPC System FREE

Connection information​
The only thing you will need to start is the Last World Anti-Cheat Client you can find on
Last World Download Section!

IP: Google

Here is the Anti Cheat Client Proof!!

Some Pictures!
aleraserver2.png

aleraserver.png

images.jpeg

DDOSing the server right now

2218201132_293231abb9.jpg
This server will not be online

You as Sony business helper let me explain you the following demands

Attachments