• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY][7.4] Last World HIGH-Exp/100% Real Tibia/DX9 - OPEN TODAY: 16:00 CET

This Server is going to Start Friday, WILL YOU PLAY IT?!

• Yes, I will play!!

Votes: 34 47.9%
  • No, I wont play!!

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Maybe, I will take a look on other Servers first..

Votes: 15 21.1%

• Total voters
even if you have custom client anyone can find it easy to bot and see, i cant use proxy on custom client.. so i cant play nice idea cya

i feel u smell like a dog irl
taklx.jpg

Its not the one I wanted at first, its just to let the Server host for a while on anyway..
There might follow a better one later..

???

- - - Updated - - -

how long are those damn DoSS attacks going? Seriously

Last edited:
fucking noob gm u dont know hosting ot without crash all day? fuck noob

Seriously... fucking kids SHUT THE FUCK UP. Please tell us your the best success in your entire life ? HAHAHAH first do something useful then start to complain ... but ye if you will do something and you will know how it is hard, you'll just shut your mouth... fuck -.-

Nah he is DDoSing me at like 6 pm.. till 11 pm ...about that, rest of time the server is staying online well...

anyone needs to get ryans rl address n go for a driveby shooting, imma join! haha

Nop, nothing, Im on my way to get a new dedicated with DDoS protection, I will try to get some donation, so I get back the cash I waste into it, its a try worth...
I will give houses which aint given yet for donations or things like that, I dont wanna earn ANYTHING on that, those donation gifts are only a "present" for donating me...
I dont wanna earn cash by this OT, I just dont wanna WASTE my own cash for it..

If I got a new dedicated with DDoS protection, I will make 2 days double exp rates, just to excuse me for everything...

Don't you think that if you would give your own cash for dedicated server then it would get back if more players would come to your ot and then donate to help you in getting it back?

Respect for your work! I am looking forward to the new dedicated server, do you know when its going to be set up?

- - - Updated - - -

if not he can think about giving out houses for donations dont u think so?

Back