• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [7.4] OriginalTibia.com Real map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i see that there highscores have been cleaned does this mean server is ready to start again without crashes this time? hope it is and that you bring it up asap

We made a simple reset, due to some problems in the database, however.. if the crashes are fixed due to this, we'll give you guys the date of the release.

Check the latest news on OriginalTibia - Latest News

We have now installed a debugger and hopefully it will report as many crashes as possible and we might open Original soon enough for real ;)

By this, we really need more players on the test server in order to test it as good as possible ( just do what you do on a real server, it's not neccesary to test unneccesary things ).

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, but why it's offline now?

Check the latest news on OriginalTibia - Latest News

We have now installed a debugger and hopefully it will report as many crashes as possible and we might open Original soon enough for real ;)

By this, we really need more players on the test server in order to test it as good as possible ( just do what you do on a real server, it's not neccesary to test unneccesary things ).

You wanna testers but OT is offline, where is point?

Last edited:
Wing~ has a point there. you guys said you had bought dedicated host so why isn't online more often?

Im not sure, but i think it's not dedicated. It's all on hoster's pc (Site and OTS). When he leaving pc site is down, here is a bit much crash and restart after 30-40min. I wish they got dedic...

Im not sure, but i think it's not dedicated. It's all on hoster's pc (Site and OTS). When he leaving pc site is down, here is a bit much crash and restart after 30-40min. I wish they got dedic...

Probably dont you know that when is crash website is off and sometimes owner is offline so he can't put the server turn on again.

They dont need that script. Server must be stable anyway.

How we can test something, find bugs, find debugs and other erros if server is closed? To thay script would be usefull. Just to test it and see how ot is goin.

Haha, I love to read super geniouses posts. This server is hosted on a dedicated host, I can put a program that will restart the server everytime it crashes, it's NOT a script.

And we are not intrested in keeping it online with the same crashes over and over, so we basically try to fix the crash, update the exe and reopen it. This is a TEST SERVER if you didn't get it yet.

the test server is online right now, we'll try to work as hard as we can this week to fix the remaining crashes and hopefully next friday it will be online, I SAID HOPEFULLY, so don't get your thoughts up.

ive never developed a server but im still really surprised at just how many crash making errors a server can have xd

Jimmey, we didn't get any, we're facing some troubles getting the debugger to work, due to the dedicated host's configurantions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back