• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [7.4] OriginalTibia.com Real map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why arent you first fixing the copyright so CiPSoft dont shut ur server down?

because he believes/thinks that thats not the reason why tibianic or classic went down. and if so. he still think it was fake alarm.(i think the same)

p.s i mean create character doesn't work for me create account works yes.

Last edited:
it isn't ment to be so serious as tibianic lol if you don't like it stay there don't post such a lame things here.. we all can see that you can remove red skull but who cares it is 7x exp rate not 1-2x
and btw your just angry that he opens it almost at the same time as tibianic. i can tellyou he doesn't do that on purpose he just got his dedicated 2 days back and he waited till he had enough cash for it and that was 2 days ago.

you finally put it on. hope it will be as awesome as before

i really want to play there but i have problesm with lag in real-war :s where will it be hosted?

Real-war was hosted on a home computer with a bad net. This server is hosted on a dedicated host in Germany, you will be lagless if you have a decent connection. And is living in Europe.

you finally put it on. hope it will be as awesome as before

Now it will be more awesome for sure. Since then a lot has changed to be perfect as far as possible :)

Today at 20:00 GMT+1 which means in around 20 hours the server will start.

Last edited:
did you fix things with cipsoft and the dedicated host? cuz if someone tell cipsoft about it i bet it wont stay on for long..

If this is a serious server, it shouldnt have donations for items or things like remove red skull.. Just do a Pacc system or something -.-

If this is a serious server, it shouldnt have donations for items or things like remove red skull.. Just do a Pacc system or something -.-

hmm if you check the exp rate you see 7x. wich means it ain't as serious as tibianic or classic so in my opinion they can make donations like this + it ain't that bad donations it won't ruïn something for sure. + after you pass lvl 70 or something 7x exp rate is even fast so at that point is doesn't care at all anymore. but what i do think frib is that you after lvl 120 or something you might have to do something about the 7x exp rate that it gets harder to lvl else to high lvls will be there after a month(s)
edit: fribben create charactor still doesn't work for me if i click create character nothing happens:S

@kiss

Im using Mozilla.

OT: Ye I think it should be staged something like this:

1-50 =7x
51-60=6x
61-70=5x
71=80=4x
81-100=3x
100+=2x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back