• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [7.4] OriginalTibia.com Real map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will ignore it, however. I'll take a speak with my dedicated host staff just in order to be secure. I do not offer anything else that is copyright infrignting the laws beside the layout. I have not told anyone how to connect to my server, nor have I a download link with their client. So as soon as they really do something (IF THIS WOULD BE TRUE). I can change the layout within a matter of 2 seconds.

But I won't draw too quick conclusions, because anything might happen.

fribban i can have 50 bp of gfb at the start ye?

p.s how many GMs u have? there will be serious rune botting going on for sure.

Right now, we're only three. We will most likely re-hire the old Gamemasters we had on the previous OriginalTibia. I remember deleting normally 10-20 players aday back then. I will do the same, if I can spend as much time looking for them like I did before.

well ye 5 GMs using patrol function when theyre online should be good ^^

Awesome I wanna play but,

could u change the rates so that its decreasing till lvl 100 (2x)?

well at least make it 7x til 90 in my opinion. after that do whatever u like ^^ but it shouldnt be 7x at lvl 120 cause thats a high rate rly

What about this exp stage:

7x 1-50
5x 51-70
3x 71-90
2x 91+

I just want to tell you this, too high levels on a 7.4 will destroy the gameplay, so pay attention to what you say about this exp stage. Or give another suggestion.

My suggestion:
7x 1-60
5x 61-70
3x 71-100

what u said would work and it'd be fine. my ideal would be:

1 - 70 = 7x
70 - 90 = 5x
90 - 120 = 3x
120+ = 1.5x

What about this exp stage:

7x 1-50
5x 51-70
3x 71-90
2x 91+

I just want to tell you this, too high levels on a 7.4 will destroy the gameplay, so pay attention to what you say about this exp stage. Or give another suggestion.

is nice stags ye
is this ot wil change host ?
i stop playin tibianic cuz is germany host now
i played it when was france host :/
cuz germany host is to much ping i got 170 ping :S
so i wana know if you wil change host in future or something so i maybe play sorc if not think i gona play knight :S

We might change host if we got other plans, but for the moment. I think we're satsified, we haven't gone public yet with it, so we have to wait and see. You can always try the server and see if you lag, if it's too lagy. Then you can try out some tweaks or use a proxy to gain a little better gameplay.

as long as you don't make it TO low not that it is after lvl 60~ already like tibianic.

It's not, look at the stages I posted on the previous post I made.

It's fine IMO.

What about 1-8 10x, (rook is boring)
8-20 (8x) « for desert.
20-50 (7x)
50-70 (5x)
70+ 3x, I think its perfect :p
What will ml and skills rate be?

How will djinns work? =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back