• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [7.4] OriginalTibia.com Real map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Download mozilla or google chrome. Internet explorer won't work.

ye kick xd i just watched my friend struggle for his life in bugs but then they eventually overpowered him made me laugh so hard irl watching it ^^

haha funny story. im so happy to be out of rook soon! hate it, hate it hate it!!

Third time Off, + lagging ;d
Fribben, Ur getting pwned i think, Ur getting ddosed Or any problem with ur host, Cuz whenever server is off, site also is, So dont fuck our minds saying its a shutdown, or restart, If ^ Not true, So you should learn, there is a B or b command that allows you to message all the players saying there will be a restart, thx.

We do not know the problem yet, the server won't start until we see that we have an option of fixing these things, what you guys say won't affect me, if you believe the server won't be online for a long time, shit happens. I personally would if possible, hold it up as long as I can, but now we're going to have to fix the problems fix. So I apologize for the innconviences, I really do. I expected it to be stable, but I was clearly wrong. Take this message anyway you want, but i'll fight for originaltibia,

peace..

It's stupid to put a server online if you didn't test everything good.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to test everything. We tested as much as we could, we had the server running for over 80 hours without any problems, but suddenly all errors, bugs etc seem to be visible when players logging in. Which is quite easy to understand, more players = more bug finders.

fribben we never said anyhing, i wasnt flaming at all, what i meant is that, Just say whats happening, Better instead of lying to ur players.
And yes, Fight for the ot xd, if any help needed send a pm. :)

i was out so gimma info of what hapened to server i wasout so i have no idea now im back and want infro so?? is it crashed or bugie? so fix bugie! else bugie don't leave ill be back tomorrow PEACE!

It's IMPOSSIBLE to test everything. We tested as much as we could, we had the server running for over 80 hours without any problems, but suddenly all errors, bugs etc seem to be visible when players logging in. Which is quite easy to understand, more players = more bug finders.

Basically this, give Fribben a break. He's worked his ass off coding, it's not possible to squash every bug. Even when you've properly tested it bugs still show themselves. Professional gaming companies pay Q&A testers to test their stuff, it goes through closed and open beta getting rid of bugs and still they have bugs when releasing.

He'll get them and you'll have a better server to play on. Be glad he cares enough to fix his bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back