• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [7.4] OriginalTibia.com Real map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, if that's the case then no testing is required, we can get straight to business :)

it ain't that easy. when the server was on some people found critical bugs in rook so they want to fix them first. then we haven't even talked about main, were alot of bugs are aswell i think/so does gm thats why he is testing mainland aswell now with some high lvls running/hunting/pking/selling/testing around. if he fixed the most critical bugs then he put it online again and then all what can bother us is ddos(and that will happen again im afraid off) but tibianic has the same problem. basicly everyone has that problem, we should try to live with it abit i think:S

I miss the old times, when such things were even more rare than looting an mpa in rl tibia..! past days were barely someone who tried to doss anyone.. what happened to the OTs :/

Last edited:
Gosh, what am I seeing, you guys want to make a BETA now? Please no! Let us start playing the real server, i think everyone can live with a few bugs.. Please, please please !

The ddos:er isn't attacking valhalla which can mean valhalla's owners know about it and might even be behind it.

But what i dont get is if you are thinking of making a beta now, why cant you just open the real server now, i think many would enjoy spending their sunday free time playing now:D

Just make the beta, Will be better to open the server without bugs, also players will be able to see How it will be in higher lvls and so.

might agree with you with the bugs, but what do you mean with "how it will be in higher levels"?
+ now, after a release I think it would just make bad reputation if you start with a beta now..might be that people will leave..
and on homepage they said the server is basicly stable now, so why not?

They are working on firewall now to fix that stupid crashes. ;)

That it's stable, was only an assumption, we're working on some things now, and then it will be off to testings. We'll enable a debugger that will report things that crash the server. So we are able to fix those, unless it really was DDoS that took down the web+the server.

If I knew it was an in-game bug, I would've solved it and I wouldn't be posting here about DDoS? And since you know it was an in-game bug, mind telling me what causing the crash?

That it's stable, was only an assumption, we're working on some things now, and then it will be off to testings. We'll enable a debugger that will report things that crash the server. So we are able to fix those, unless it really was DDoS that took down the web+the server.

sounds like it won't come up the next hours =/

so if it was a DDoS what i actually think too, it seems there is no ingame bug with a such high priority that the server has to be offline? i mean noone cared torch isnt working and everything else was fine too when we were having a nice(ironic) time in the lovely(ironic) rookguard :D?

The server is online, please do not play seriously. It's only to test the stability, the ones that want to login, your doing me a favour to debugg the server.

i make a small list of things what is wrong:
torches don't work
exhaust aint right i think i can spam like 3-4 exori vis
to be continued

Last edited:
The exp stages starts at 100x, so login and test! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back