• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] 7.4 Realmap DEDICATED!

I'm really confused of your's stupid post's.The best part is that i got this server too,since its classicalia with other name.So everytime i can release that and you ot carrer could end faster than you came here.

So why aren't you doing it? instead of braging so much, that I haven't done. I got this files just as you did and HOSTED it instead of talking bullshit, and on a sidenote: who are you?

I'll do that just i want check something first.You talking like a pro,who host server wihtout source code.The truth is that you didn't put much work with this server,so stop act like a pro.

if you wanna fix something important like you say that all the small bugs aint important this one is: a pz bug what is starting to get abused by alot of scared people like impossible i know you can't see he has pz but i can show you this: Character Deaths
9 Jan 2010, 23:12 Killed at Level 27 by Impossible.
my friend got killed(blood pookie) if you look to the time of getting killed and the time of my screen shot you can see he still has pz from his frag(2 min left for his pz gone) i hope you will fix this bug and maby ban him ore punish him because it aint fun to pk in ank...

and agian he wanna go and use it..... after he killed someone else and we wanna sneak him he just waited there for if he get sneaked and fast jump down in his pz bug where he can't get atked and is safe...

Original tibia :p PM me I got a bug that debug players for 5 mins xD If I write here it will be abused

You gotta fix some small bugs like you cant enter some inner tombs even if you have scarab coin. Check the bug I pmed you its important. Also you cant buy life rings top floor edron.
You cant buy boxes and furnitures for house deco.

Last edited:
Most of these aren't bugs, just missing parts. Player Impossible deleted for bug abuse, thank you for the report ^^

You gotta fix some small bugs like you cant enter some inner tombs even if you have scarab coin. Check the bug I pmed you its important. Also you cant buy life rings top floor edron.
You cant buy boxes and furnitures for house deco.

Fixed that serious bug, thank you for the report. Tombs got teleports instead.

Fixed that serious bug, thank you for the report. Tombs got teleports instead.
One of them have not the other.The one with black oil got a teleport the other tombs doesnt work and that inner tomb sucks since its full of DS and creatures you cant gfb

Lol if you logout its not possible to login again. Account/pass is wrong but it works on forum.

Back