• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] 7.4 Realmap DEDICATED!

Thats funny, cause I know for a fact that Ryan hacked your server

Ryan didn't hack my server lol, Ryan cleaned my ass abit and left. And for the information SAMMYNSC COOLBOI, don't come here and play einstein

@others, dont you fucking advertise on this thread, remove the thread now

ye? ryan acted like a kid again, lol.

//Gail

How could he not act like a kid, hes like 16 year old dutch boy. I expected tibianic.net, I really did but there's not much you can expect from a retard like Ryan who only does things for money.

this server will fail i had hope in it but not anymore.

1. ryan has hacked his server maby not sure but i know for sure he probaly didn't protect his server so good since he don't know anything about coding mapping etc etc,

2. he finally been catched (i hope atleast) for DDOS atks on classictibia what is pretty sad to do...

ciao server

glad to hear that

remember last time when he told us server is soon up blabla it taked like 3 weeks to get it back up + a acc reset so don't belive it to fast anymore,

and what if acc reset im gonna laugh so hard in your face all your 24/7 work for nothing dude you and xerosis together boom acc away time wasted;)

When its coming up? Its offline like 24 hours now... Its not "soon"

:||| Having problems getting it work? Webpage was up but there were no palyers on highscore so there is something wrong with database/if it exists.

Well as it says "go to cpkot.net my new ot" I assume Ryan really hacked it. I wouldn't go CPKOT.NET if I was you because now Im even more sure it's ryan, and the client contains a keylogger.

In this case it will soon have donations, corruption and botters.

I told him from the start that the files had a keylogger but noooo he claimed that his xampp password was the issue.

I'm pretty sure I told him that he had security leaks as well as I pretty easy would be able hack hes xampp without problems, but the thing I got in answer "FUCK YOU LEAVE TO YOUR SUCK 7.6 OT STUPID RETARD" something like that...

Yeah could you like, give an estimation of how long this will take?
And if our accs DO get reset, could we atleast get some shit to start with again I mean I didn't go run around collecting money through prostitution to buy a house and equips for my knight just to lose them the next day.

Oh and Ryan lives in my country I'm go kick him in the nuts so hard he'll be able to chew on them.

remember last time when he told us server is soon up blabla it taked like 3 weeks to get it back up + a acc reset so don't belive it to fast anymore,

and what if acc reset im gonna laugh so hard in your face all your 24/7 work for nothing dude you and xerosis together boom acc away time wasted;)

That not really the thing i woulda be mad about, cause I dont have that much time anymore anyways cause school started again. What gets me mad is that its the 3rd OT im playing on and on which im in the top 3, n everytime theres a acc reset. That just gets me upset ;p

I'm pretty sure I told him that he had security leaks as well as I pretty easy would be able hack hes xampp without problems, but the thing I got in answer "FUCK YOU LEAVE TO YOUR SUCK 7.6 OT STUPID RETARD" something like that...

doh hes just the same kid almost like ryan, he like telling us lies aswell like the server is soon comming up blabla thats a lie because it won't come up soon and if it comes i think acc reset will be there aswell. another lie that he told his that he protected his files enough now but as you can see not... and im 100% sure he lies about the "dedicated host got some problems aswell".

Back