• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] 7.4 Realmap DEDICATED!

That not really the thing i woulda be mad about, cause I dont have that much time anymore anyways cause school started again. What gets me mad is that its the 3rd OT im playing on and on which im in the top 3, n everytime theres a acc reset. That just gets me upset ;p

Resets make everyone upset, they take time of your life again that you'll never get back, it's like getting rooked in one death caused by lag (My point being it's not your own fault) and there's no relevant reason for making people lose their hard work making it even worse.

Seriously if not Ryan whoever did this is a very pathetic person, I'm wondering if Ryan was the same guy licking Nylon's ass all day telling him he could script in trade for a GM?
Or better said the same guy that made the epic failing phishing website etc. etc.

I hope it gets up soon, I tried Ryan's server and had the worst luck ever- died like 10-15 times.. Bring it back.:(

Nylon won't reply us? If there will be reset i won't play anymore tibia xD

Kinda silly.. Saying you'll quit Tibia if this guy has reset.. He had reset before, and he isn't very good at running a server obviously.. Not that I can do better.. He'll make things turn to the worst..

Kinda silly.. Saying you'll quit Tibia if this guy has reset.. He had reset before, and he isn't very good at running a server obviously.. Not that I can do better.. He'll make things turn to the worst..

Well I'll quit THIS one and to be honest, I loved the way the server was run. :)

Same lol, I always talked to you in game-chat.. Tho I forgot my char name..Msg me if u find a good, old style, ot.

Same lol, I always talked to you in game-chat.. Tho I forgot my char name..Msg me if u find a good, old style, ot.

Will do /add.

PS. Gotta give realots some credit,
they've been fucking the ot up for a long time without any resets whatsoever.

Last edited:
is the server coming back or ??
please give us a response gm !! this was a really cool server i really hope it isnt gone and it doesnt reset accounts

obviously the ot isn't good if it gets hacked second time and the gm lies to you about it :)

But neither is cpkot.net really don't go there I am not being selfish but you will fuck up yourself playing it. Its just a scam and you will waste time just like this one

Can you guys stop bullshitting? Please, if you don't know anything for a fact, shut up. I'm trying to solve this crap and i'll see if the database haven't been deleted, if it haven't the accounts WON'T BE reseted.

Just stop making up shit that aint true.

It's over 9000.

obviously the ot isn't good if it gets hacked second time and the gm lies to you about it :)

But neither is cpkot.net really don't go there I am not being selfish but you will fuck up yourself playing it. Its just a scam and you will waste time just like this one

Well hacking could always happen to the best of us depending on who the hacker is.
Besides I can see you're just ignoring posts that prove you wrong here, "Nylon" posted that Ryan did not hack (In his opinion) but only fucked around a bit. Since this is a fight between different opinions I'd say endless fight not worth the time. Unless you've got something useful to add, what the people here are trying to find out for example you might as well not go and critisise others.

Oh and yeah about the first hack, that was stupid but we're human we were born stupid. :p

Oh fuck didn't mean to doublepost sorry.

Last edited:
Let's just chill and hope for the server to come back online as it was before, we cant do anything else. :)

Well hacking could always happen to the best of us depending on who the hacker is.
Besides I can see you're just ignoring posts that prove you wrong here, "Nylon" posted that Ryan did not hack (In his opinion) but only fucked around a bit. Since this is a fight between different opinions I'd say endless fight not worth the time. Unless you've got something useful to add, what the people here are trying to find out for example you might as well not go and critisise others.

Oh and yeah about the first hack, that was stupid but we're human we were born stupid. :p

Sorry my bad! I just thought that it could not be more obvious Ryan hacked it if he fucking put a link of hes ot on the page of originaltibia after it went down.

I must be really stupid to make conclusions over such small thing :) But we are human, we are all born stupid except for the thing your mum dropped you then.

Reset is inevitable, I wish I was wrong but as Ryan hacked it the database is most likely to be fucked up. And as I see this guy still hasn't recovered hes server. Not even with deleted database.

What do you think? Nylon kinda lied to us saying hes dedicated server is being updated, not that ryan fucked it up. Why should I take he only fucked it either, can I take anything as 100% truth Nylon posts here?

Back