• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] 7.4 Realmap DEDICATED!

Original you should tell us where you got problem, maybe we (forum users) could help you?

Put the server onlineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So you could play it alone and get hacked after few days?
Original you need to find someone that can clean this ot, if you can't, you need to get through this and fuck ryan in hes face like he likes it

THIS SERVER IS HACKED AND ITS DONE. stop no lifing.

hey kid, what's wrong with you? are you the GM of this server or don't you have a life? you have to speak for others? anyway, i'm developing the server to it's top priority atm, and im very busy irl atm, ill update this thread soon enough.

nice we got some response !!
but, could you tell us wether its gonna be reseted ??
anyway, be it reseted or not, we just want it online, its a great server to play :)

anyway, be it reseted or not, we just want it online, its a great server to play :)

Semi-agree, not sure if I'd come back tho I'm addicted to Pokemon Online atm x_X

Could you tell us anything more obvious than the reset? I mean he doesn't have to reset it, sure, because Ryan already did :)

Unless a copy of database was made before, not likely.

Give nylon and he's crew a chanse, the world aint going under if the server gets reset. If you dont want to lose your the time you have put on an OT dont play it, go for Cip's REAL servers. So OrigialTibia, when are you putting up the server again and will it be a new reset?

yes we do its dead...

Once again, who are you boi? Need mental help? Or nah, I'll consider some seconds to message a moderator soon to take care of your ass and see if you keep posting here :)

not that I care if you post here, but your messages are just like kids and tbh I hate disobedient kids.

Back
Top Bottom