• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] [8.0] Ishira - RL Map | Adventure Start [7 January 2022 18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://ishira.online
Server Address
ishira.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
How many guys exping in duo ek+ed u have? Max few on every server. Most likely its like 2 friends who want to exp together a bit, and for sure they dont play ek+ed in 90% of examples. Anyway if there would be advantage for duo ek+ed its still ok, knight solo isnt really pg machine on that type of servers, same with druid if he wont have some custom added shits its chance for him to pg if he get a knight. If not he can only sd and exori vis mobs.

every vocation has his own exp styles and his own abilities that makes him strong. ed cant pg as hard as sorcerer, but he have strong paralyse, and can heal others. thats his advantage for example.

tibia is not about being top 1.

another example about why some people cant get voice in some things.

I don’t really understand why people hate those training monks, especially on this server. There’s a training time of max. 3h a day which is good for those who don’t know many people on the server and don’t have that much time to play but still would like to play the server a bit.

The shared exp is a bit too high atm but I think that without shared exp you will barely find Teams hunting together and I am sure that this is kinda the spirit that keeps 8.0 servers alive (if it’s not high rate and after a while people prefer to solo hunt all the time)

But that’s just my opinion. Should be tested for sure!

Everybody is welcome. We help new starting people! The server deserves more autention :)

I cant force you to have fun. I cant force anyone to his luck. But if you join, you will feel good, that you did :)

I cant force you to have fun. I cant force anyone to his luck. But if you join, you will feel good, that you did :)
its not forcing, simply i dont want to waste time if its another kasteria damage formula serrver .. @Ishira online maybe you could show us ek/rp/mage damage from main spells/ weapons on lvl 130-150 ?

If you really care of every single sqm, there will never be a server that benefits your requirements. We are here to have fun...

@TyploMontana I did some tests for you, all of damage is based on monsters with not high defense value.
Also some war video

---130 EK 75 SWORD---
Magic Sword Weapon

BASIC ATTACK AVG: 238
EXORI AVG: 200
EXORI GRAN AVG: 400
EXORI MAS AVG: 130
EXORI HUR AVG: 180

---130 MS 61 MAGIC---

EXORI VIS: 140
SD AVG: 470
MORT HUR AVG: 500
GRAN VIS LUX AVG: 330
GFB AVG: 160
UE AVG: 700

---130 RP 80 DISTANCE---
Assassin Star weapon

BASIC ATTACK AVG: 280
EXORI CON AVG: 100
SD AVG: 190

Last edited:
Feel free to join and ask any highter lvl for starter money/eq for a smoother start :)

Hello everyone.
Its one month from server start and we are really happy there are still some players with us!

Many changes has been implemented from start
Check our changelog

Today we added Hunting Analyzer so you can track looted items, supplies used and exp gained or per hour.

1LhtCsl.png

Remember to redownload client to see changes!
(We working on autoupdater also)