• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] [8.0] Ishira - RL Map | Adventure Start [7 January 2022 18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://ishira.online
Server Address
ishira.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Why u trying to make server or him looking bad for now its owner of flameria who made a lot of shit and dissapointed many players due his incompetence and arrogance. Let time show which server will be better.

Well, we have like 4 forum threads about start with over 5k views. We did like 3 donations on live streams with promote. From tomorrow server should be in Featured Server section on otservlist. We asked "melfonide" twitch streamer for banner/promote server but he declined.

Well i will give you a try, you seems to be transparent atleast for now. Too bad 2 servers at same time + other one with longer advertisements...;/
12:09 still no ishira on otservlist

still no advertisements on otservlist xD

Last edited:
Like many people here said we all got pretty let down after Flamerias disaster, but me and others are going to go give this server a real chanse!
Funny thing is I think that Flameria relaunches today at the same time

Like many people here said we all got pretty let down after Flamerias disaster, but me and others are going to go give this server a real chanse!
Funny thing is I think that Flameria relaunches today at the same time
Flameria will have about the same ammount of the people, but its still garbage client, people need to preveil first few days and numbers will raise

15 ppls max and then u gonna say flameria ddos us xDDDDDDDDDDDD
What happened with 450 vs 15 accounts 🤣
Post automatically merged:

Good job on smooth start without problems, 40 players on first try withoht bug names is a good foundation, people will slowly come in

Last edited:
Well ofcourse not everything is perfect but still its like 5x better than FLAMERIA :)

This server deserves way more People!
Where are the war teams? Waiting for another noobish eloth version?

Dont lie, maybe ots is kinda empty, but still as first edition its ok, not like you friends server called flameria. Stop showing ishira in bad light only becouse you are fanboi of failure flameria.

idk, would be nice to see finally 8.0 without trainers + shared exp which completly destroying whole idea of 8.0 tibia - which is solo style

shared exp is ok, but boosting exp in shared is disgrace
also agree about trainers

Ye, I agree, it shouldnt be a disadvantage if you wanna hunt alone.
Trainer are okay, I would say 😶

After all I prefer this Server over all others. Smooth gameplay as nowhere else

shared exp is ok, but boosting exp in shared is disgrace
also agree about trainers
this is why people with normal or minus iq cant have voice. if you put shared exp without boosting it, then all what you would see is EK + ED exping on shard with 50/50% exp, making huge disadvantage to other vocation in lvls, and loot.

HUGE NO for people that have less than 130IQ if it comes to give ideas for servers.
Post automatically merged:

delete shared/ training monks, and it will be super server, and for sure UNIQUE. every server is about shared exp, so having something unique and finally something real , would be huge plus