• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] [8.0] Ishira - RL Map | Adventure Start [7 January 2022 18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://ishira.online
Server Address
ishira.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
I will try to write such script and give more informations soon if we are able to add this before start.

If I good remember there are just few spawns with access:
Banuta
New Warlocks spawn (you need complete one of Djinn Quests)
Pits of Inferno (added shortcut after touching 1 throne or just enter main tp room, dont remember right now)
The Inquisition (you need 7 missions + 1 throne of PoI)

Okolnir, Goroma, Meriana, Formorgar Mines are free to go.
Banuta should be free for sure, especially on high rated server. Could u turn it off atleast for this edition?

I would consider adding Henricus Blessings scroll to shop.
That would allow earlier and better fights before people can bother with inq and since this is high rate, that is exactly what we need...

This looks great! A couple of questions:
1-Will we have a rune market or are they sold in the shop?
2-Will we be needing to buy spells?
3-Is the server rate exp debatable? It's too high, i think it could be a little lower.
4-Can the opening be sooner than the 7th?
5-In 8.0 is implemented the battle rune attack and item hotkey?

Hope runes will be in shop, also hope custom baked will have same amount of charges.
And about stage - most of players now dont wanna low rated server, we had already many of them, we want kinda easy ot for fights. For sure not low rate on first edition
8.0= hotkeys

@Tio Lucho

1. You can buy runes in shop, handmade runes are x2 to normal charges.
2. Ofc no :D
3. It is, but yesterday many people wanted higher exp and we set it already.
4. Propably not
5. Yes, you can use runes from hotkeys

@plxlongtermserv

I don't think so, it will be going again p2w, later some ppl will say add djinn scrolls cuz we don't want to waste 20 min to make quest etc.
On this experience stages decent team can do Poi/Inq in like 2-3 days from start propably.
Post automatically merged:

Like I said in the morning post today, we were working whole day on new Training Monks System.
We made something like this:
You enter teleport to trainers
You recive message
PzegHR8.gif

After this time you get kick to temple.
Now is the question what time should we set before kicking?

Last edited:
Two high exp 8.0 servers launch on the same day. This will really divide the community. This server has no p2win items so I hope this server get the most amount of players.

Well its again competition move, like u can see on our page
26 December 2021 (16:34)Referring to the upcoming official start, test server will be closed at 31 December 2021. Database will be cleared same day. Thanks to every player who participate.
26 December we set start date at 7 january and we did a little research on server starts.
This guy propably saw this thread and he do start same day and time. Tell yourselves if it is okay..

@Tio Lucho

1. You can buy runes in shop, handmade runes are x2 to normal charges.
2. Ofc no :D
3. It is, but yesterday many people wanted higher exp and we set it already.
4. Propably not
5. Yes, you can use runes from hotkeys

@plxlongtermserv

I don't think so, it will be going again p2w, later some ppl will say add djinn scrolls cuz we don't want to waste 20 min to make quest etc.
On this experience stages decent team can do Poi/Inq in like 2-3 days from start propably.
Post automatically merged:

Like I said in the morning post today, we were working whole day on new Training Monks System.
We made something like this:
You enter teleport to trainers
You recive message
PzegHR8.gif

After this time you get kick to temple.
Now is the question what time should we set before kicking?
I would say like 2-3 hours. Longer would make the server less alive and help afk runemakers to stay too long on trainers and less time would give some people that don’t have too much time less motivation I guess.

@Ishira online Guy from flameria had his chance, but he "scammed" people, downloaded ot, not tested it and gave it online. I dont think ppl will trust him now.

I would say, make blank rune mandatory and remove food from trainers. Also, is MC allowed or integrated in your client? would be nice to make runes while training or exping with your main.

@Tio Lucho
There is no free food on trainers. You need bring food and blank runes with yourself.
MC is allowed and integrated in client (but you can login 1 character per account). We added feature that if there is more than 4 players logged in with same ip it sends Warning in console and we can analyse whats going on.

You can also download client and check some options without login before start.

Last edited:
@Ishira online; btw u made/bought some protection against ddos? for sure server will be attacked as it is always
+ advertising not going really well i think only 50~accounts atm

Last edited:
@Janekk
Well if u are asking for real ddos protection that works in every case its right now out of our range.
We were planning add special archtecture like Gesior did, but the costs of 500 euro+ each month for dedicated servers and like 1.5k for one time implementation are too high for our startup, considering how much we've already put in.

Website is protected by Cloudflare, one of the best "proxy" in world.
Game Server is protected by hosting company.
Also we added RSA Encryption so nobody will connect from other clients to the server.

We cannot guarantee that there will be no problems at startup, especially since the competition starts on the same day.
They propably will try to fail our start, but like I said in one of first posts that a lot depends on the people.
Idk if its good example but not that long ago started Elderan. They had many problems on start, no npcs on second rook + no way back XD
They crash/reset server without save, rollback for like 15 mins but people still wanted to give it a try. Now they have propably more than 200 online.

We cannot guarantee that there will be no problems at startup, especially since the competition starts on the same day.
They propably will try to fail our start, but like I said in one of first posts that a lot depends on the people.
Idk if its good example but not that long ago started Elderan. They had many problems on start, no npcs on second rook + no way back XD
They crash/reset server without save, rollback for like 15 mins but people still wanted to give it a try. Now they have propably more than 200 online.
Well, your competition is P2W and their reputation is garbage, so i wouldn't worry too much about them.
It will go just fine, just be open to changes.

Well, your competition is P2W and their reputation is garbage, so I wouldn't worry too much about them.
It will go just fine, just be open to changes.
+1

And be transparent, if something is going in bad or good, take 2 minutes to inform your players, it's better to know the server will be off for 24h so problems can be fixed than to be misinformed and wait hours for nothing...

As long as you’re willing to inspect and adapt fast and you’re able to be as transparent as possible about it I don’t worry too much about it.

As someone already mentioned it before you should think about opening a discord so people can give you feedback, report bugs and discuss things with you.

Well we are from ventrilo/teamspeak era but I did simple discord server for our community.
We will need moderator propably to set all as it should be or learn more about it in free time.