• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] [8.0] Ishira - RL MAP | Revival World [18 March 2022 18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://s2.ishira.online
Server Address
g2.ishira.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Seems like not even a great Ishira can survive long.
Tibia in Europe seems to be pretty dead. Maybe u need a Brazil version...

If Ishira cant, no server can..
I agree with you but instead of Brazil host i would do US or Canada host , Brazil host is horrible for EU players , US host it would be fair for latinos and Europeans :p

Thanks everybody for participation. Maybe we will think on next edition about hosting on US servers.
We have a good foundation, 0 crashes or lags from start, hope more players will trust us next time!

I will check your server out today because I was kinda busy on the weekend. As many mentioned before everyone should give those new servers a chance.

I’m 100% with those guys who said you should think about advertising more and talk to the well-known commanders of all teams (especially iskall, gijtero, Mitch, manowar, reja etc.) and convince them to play your server. There’s many ways how to convince those guys ;)

You would also need a good start date. At the moment realera is still alive and imperianic started yesterday. That had a bad impact on your start for sure.

A US server with a good EU proxy should for sure be the best choice. Olders, besides realera, offers the best longevity because the South American community is more stable and doesn’t give up as fast as many of the European teams/players do.

I will check your server out today because I was kinda busy on the weekend. As many mentioned before everyone should give those new servers a chance.

I’m 100% with those guys who said you should think about advertising more and talk to the well-known commanders of all teams (especially iskall, gijtero, Mitch, manowar, reja etc.) and convince them to play your server. There’s many ways how to convince those guys ;)

You would also need a good start date. At the moment realera is still alive and imperianic started yesterday. That had a bad impact on your start for sure.

A US server with a good EU proxy should for sure be the best choice. Olders, besides realera, offers the best longevity because the South American community is more stable and doesn’t give up as fast as many of the European teams/players do.
it really doesnt matter that imperianic started. Its diffrent community playin servers 8.0+ with higher rates, imperianic is something around 7.4 with p2w and really low rate 1x after 60...
Still server need much more balance, character speed, tasks&rewards etc, this high rate would be ok only with 500ppl online, now everyone just can sit 3 hours and make level 130 becouse spawns are empty.

it really doesnt matter that imperianic started. Its diffrent community playin servers 8.0+ with higher rates, imperianic is something around 7.4 with p2w and really low rate 1x after 60...
Still server need much more balance, character speed, tasks&rewards etc, this high rate would be ok only with 500ppl online, now everyone just can sit 3 hours and make level 130 becouse spawns are empty.
You’re wrong with thinking in 7.4 and 8.0 community. Many teams like Gijtero, Iskall and Manowar are also playing 8.0 servers and some of them even started eloth 10x which is also high rate.
Ruth and Niebieski already showed that they have a stable server which offers a decent to perfect gameplay, Ishira didn’t do that yet.
So the owner needs to get in touch with those leaders and advertise it if he wants it to be more successful. But before that it needs to be stable and all bugs should be fixed. Else it will fail fast like flameria did.

Last edited:
Dont mention my server in another mans thread. You cause stim for nothing. Good luck to Ishira, hopefully you learned a few things this start and do better next :)

Dont mention my server in another mans thread. You cause stim for nothing. Good luck to Ishira, hopefully you learned a few things this start and do better next :)
If I compare your server with Ishira, your server is rubbish :D

Im not gonna go hard on you now because I read what happened to you and/or your family, but please work on yourself and your emotional (and maybe psychological) stability before you try to open your next server. Not everyone has the ability/nerves to be a server owner.
Best of luck for whatever you’re doing next.

@Ishira online sorry for the useless spam, but atleast it’s a free bump for your thread.

the community is so sick. First screaming "we waiting for new ishira version" and than quitting 1 day after sign up.
Whats wrong with u?

Probably CM Ishira is inactive, anyway second edition wasn't good - more likely i would call it a failure.
Too big map for too small community, many bugs on new area, too fast spawn and exp.
We would like to see ishira but without this all yalahar stuff, with decent exp but not something like 15lvls in 30minutes after 130 with 20 ppl on the server.
He focused of increaasing space of map, custom spawns etc instead of making his small, nice server working 200% fine...

Yeah im a bit inactive cuz had alot of other work.
Well we added new spawns cuz we expected a little more than 70 players on start, this edition were planned to be high exp/fun server.
Idk what u mean by "many bugs on new area" cuz if I good remember there were maybe 2-3 map bugs with single sqm where u can't stand.
Also we didn't have a single crash or something like that expect 1 rollback after 1 month due to problems with hosting provider.

I will propably have more free time in next month and then I can make a poll here and on our Discord what server are u expecting from us (exp rate/pvp type/include Yalahar or no)

Server is still online, for people who didn't play before u can still test it out and give us feedback before we restart the world. :)