• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] [8.0] Ishira - RL MAP | Revival World [18 March 2022 18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://s2.ishira.online
Server Address
g2.ishira.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

Ishira online

Reaction score

Its more than 2 months from our first start of Ishira.online.
We see that amount of players is rly low right now and its hard to bring people to old server with high levels already,
thats why we decided to open new server based on this one with few changes like free access to Banuta, Djinns and higher rates named Revival World.
First existing server is still online and is named Origin from now, no resets in close future.
Old thread about first start:
Here

Some informations about server and changes:

Hunting Analyser

n1Ae887.png

Tasks + Tracker in Client

LdxmjJi.png

6bwv26E.png

Yalahar City Reworked

TNHWPea.png

Coloured Loot Messages

EHSlEy5.png

Discord

nHIYcg7.png

Stages

7ZST2Ww.jpg

Server start is planned at 18 March 2022 18:00 CET (Central European Time).

Start your adventure again!
Create Account Now

Last edited:
Nice to see another edition. It's really good high rate (or mid high) server. You don't need to grind for 2 weeks and then see server dying. Last version 2 guilds were active and fighting eachother for like a month. This version probably will have less bugs and I see new features also. Thats nice.
Hope people will give this server a chance, they dont have to spent XX hours a day here.
Also I can add Ishira is very transparent and you will not have problems with him as a GM.

I will join for sure ,seems like u were quite and keep building ur OT and now looks so decent . Cant wait to check it out ,we are comming with 10-15 ppl team

Last edited:
@Mestor We bought ads on otservlist, otslist and got thread on other forums but propably I can't post links or names here.

ySLvah8.jpg

yqnfGAo.jpg

Already views on otslist: 496

We also thinking on countdown from tomorrow/friday on otslist.

@Mestor We bought ads on otservlist, otslist and got thread on other forums but propably I can't post links or names here.

ySLvah8.jpg

yqnfGAo.jpg

Already views on otslist: 496

We also thinking on countdown from tomorrow/friday on otslist.
A countdown is very effective for getting a ton of fresh eyes to the ot so I strongly suggest that! If there will be good activity first day you can count me in together with my friends! gl :)

This is OT we need to focus, he listen to community just hopefully 'Big teams' wont appear to screw it up. Fix team with old mates -rls so u have fun and joy the gameplay then actions where 5 7 of u can go straight to fight

@Xaviv For now they are from soul orbs, but propably we will add it to normal NPC on this edition before start.

@Kresh170 We have trainers, but with 3 hours timer on enter after that u are kicked to temple with 5 min cooldown to enter again. (can be adjusted, but its mid/high rate and I dont think trainers are problem in any case)

@Xaviv For now they are from soul orbs, but propably we will add it to normal NPC on this edition before start.

@Kresh170 We have trainers, but with 3 hours timer on enter after that u are kicked to temple with 5 min cooldown to enter again. (can be adjusted, but its mid/high rate and I dont think trainers are problem in any case)
Yea trainers are good for high edition...

Ok, please notify us if u add infernals into shop, also what atk are they, 72?

Yeah 72 attack
Post automatically merged:

Infernal bolts added to Perod, Dario, Edoch, Willard and Galuna NPCs for 12gp each.

Last edited:
Made a forum account to say that I'm going try start on this server at release, comming solo though :)