• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.4] Eloth Servers - Luna

Status
Not open for further replies.

LooSik

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello there Tibians! This topic has been created regarding our new server Luna.

Luna Rates:
1 - 25 -> 25x
26 - 50 -> 20x
51 - 75 -> 15x
76 - 100 -> 10x
101 - 125 -> 8x
126+ -> 5x
Loot: 4x
Magic: 5x
Skills: 15x

Box Specs:
CPU: Intel Quad Core Q9300
RAM: 8GB DDR2 ECC 800Mhz
UPLINK: 100MBIT

Features:
* 99% no lags - the server is on dedicated server with fast uplink connection to handle up to 800 players at once without lags!
* Detailed Tibia Like Map
* Detailed Spells
* Real Tibia Quests Annihilator, Pits of Inferno, The Queen of The Banshees, Arena, Rashid and a lot of more!
* NPCs which behave and act same as real tibia.
* Power Gamming XP ( you can see your daily / weekly xp gain just like it used to be on erig ).
* Detailed serverside actions ( for example: kazordoon farm elevator )
* Fully working Yalahar
* Inquisition Quest ( soon to be added )
* Demon Oak Quest ( soon to be added )
* Skull System real tibia way ( http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Skull_System )
* And a lot of more!

You will find here a lot of wars and experience a lot of fun. Just hit eloth keyword at youtube to watch how good the wars are.
If you are looking for good war server, where there is no corruption, lags, the server is updated daily and there is a lot of people playing. There is no other server you could find.

You can find few selected eloth videos here:
Eloth Videos

Also we have a international staff to help you with your problems.
Our game masters comes from all over the world! Poland, Sweden, Netherlands, UK, Canada, Mexico, Brasil and of course, they all speak English.

Just come and try us!
Website
Blog

Last edited:
Are the staff gonna be active this time? The staff was like 80% inactive last time I played, you got no support at all... no tutors online or anything :p

When did you actually play it? I've been playing almost all versions of eloth and I have seen always someone active there. Maybe you did not have luck :D

Iv tried this ot before on 8.2 and it was really laggy back then. But after iv seen you pvp movies i must say id like to give it a try now. For people how like serious servers try this one.

Luna gonna get up in 30 - 60 mins ~ As soon as i will ensure everything is all right ;)

Yes, I've been waiting for this for years now! x)

wich ip will it be? :>

gogogoog let it go online! ._.

Last edited by a moderator:
Few unexpected problems with loginserver >.>... Almost got it :x

Yeey its up running!

32zuhzo.jpg

119ovnd.jpg

10zsdag.jpg

t5k9rm.jpg

126co5i.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Already PA? :p Well its fight for resp I guess rather than PA :p

Nah, I was skilling in trolls, when he came and told me to leave and started to attack me. ._.

true :p!

u can't log on..

connection refused ~~

edit; fixed ^^

11bqn7r.jpg

ftw

Bug again, you cant log on ._.

edit again: fixed again.

Last edited:
Nice screen haha, yeh there obviously gonna be pk teams ;o

Status
Not open for further replies.