• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.4] Eloth Servers - Luna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also we have a international staff to help you with your problems.
Our game masters comes from all over the world! Poland, Sweden, Netherlands, UK, Canada, Mexico, Brasil and of course, they all speak English.

Just come and try us!

No germany Gamemaster!?:....hmmmm....xd
And no?..like this ot..

Well I've added exception tracker to get crash log next time... Took some time since i don't use GCC compiler and it was needed to compile with that option...

Both server's up, sorry for problems.

Nah, had wrong :p. Didnt change ip.!

My fault!

Offline AGAIN! ._.

Last edited by a moderator:
good serv but the bad thing is theres a lot of cheaters, ex kbg using atk scripts in stairs

Gm must be more active!!!! also it sux that u dont accept cams as proofs since gm cant be online 24/7!!

Last edited:
We're dealing with it, don't worry ;) It's not an easy fix, since it's not one of those crashes where player can use it on his adventage.

christan, suck my lollipop and go eat you're cow outside you're little lolhead.

wtf, dont change my comment. anyway, you know what I mean.

Last edited:
We've got a bit more stable... Still not the aim >.> But don't worry, I wont give up until I wont fix it ;)

those crashes will kill me before i reach my 20 birthday lol;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back