• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.4] Eloth Servers - Luna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eloth is the best OT that ever been done. Try to do an ot like that and I'll send you 1 million dollar.

Whats the best vocation? I'm usualy Druid so id like if you told me an powerfull vocation :p

Whats the best vocation? I'm usualy Druid so id like if you told me an powerfull vocation :p

Well the best vocation is the one you like most, there are no overpowered vocations here ;)

In my opinion are druids the best vocation, but atm im skilling a pally.

But, its yourself who decides.

Cant log on ._.

Last edited by a moderator:
This server is so cool but I really don't like buying spells, if you start to play you've big problems with money and EQ, I think that LooS!k should add Isle of Destiny (EQ etc) and delete that you have to buy spells.

lol offline....change that with buying spells please...this kinda sucks to buy spells on an ot lol :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back