• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.4] Eloth Servers - Luna

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got free spells on every server... Here it's tracted more like feature than something you should dislike ;) It's a good distract from other servers. I've put a lot of work to get teacher npc's to be exacly like real tibia so don't whine! :D

Btw. We've updated to 8.42 today. You can read changelog on website. Also updated the damage calculator with some death loss informations, you can see the difference between 8.40 system and 8.41+ system :)

Stfu ;) Every 8.40+ server is experiencing crashes, and we trying our best to fix it. K thx bye.

lol, and you have 8 gb ram?
How many ram windows 2003 support?

up to 32gb, depends on version tho... there is also 64bit system version of 2003, but I didn't had it at offer, well useless for me anyway since eloth uses 1gb ram per server.

I love this ot, we just need more people playing, just give it a try, I bet you will stay for loooooooooooooooooooooooong time

Few updates on server, read more on webpage :) Also we're no longer affected by dos and crashes ( though time ... ).

Best server i've ever played in (and im playing ots since 7.1 versions).
Best wars and pvp system (You can watch the videos 40 vs 40 OB's same as rl tibia).
Monsters act like they do on real tibia.
Full real tibia map with all the spawns (FULL yalahar and fenrock).
Full PoI and Banshee quest (same as real tibia).
The vocations are balanced (And i mean balanced in all the levels).
PKing is fun unlike other ots, when you kill highlevel with a midlevels pk team its much more exiting because the server gives a real tibia feeling and you know the highlevel is now pissed off and crying.

And the most important thing: NO FU**ING DONATIONS! You will not see players who has an adventage on you because they are paying real cash.
When i check other servers the only shit i can see is "Check our shop with 200 atk axe for 10$ and sprite wand 100/100 for 8$ and 1kk exp for 5$ etc".

Edit:
I personally like those 2 videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQg2xIWBimU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODXXMNhHhpc

Yours,
Troy Ironbone aka Bj Hooligan.

Last edited:
I've never played eloth server, but seems like everyone likes it and even expierenced ppl reccomend it. Ok, maybe Ill give it a try. See ya in game soon!

//Richux :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back