• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY][8.6] Oraculum

Server Website/AAC
https://oraculum.pl/?news
Server Address
oraculum.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol

irelis11

Reaction score
Oraculum.pl - incredibly addictive server
Oraculum is coming back after 8 years break!

As many of you asked for low - rated server, we have decided to do so! few years ago we had over 800 active players, we hope to see same amount of players this time :) we've put a lot of work to make sure everything is refined 100% to provide you guys best game-play quality!

STARTING: 08/02/2020 AT 4:00 PM ( NEXT SATURDAY )

The oraculum server will never reset!

Client Download

Server Statistics:
client:8.6
port:7171
map:100% custom (interactive map on website)
experience gain:stages
skill:x4
magic:x2.5
loot:x2
pvp:enabled
free bless until level:20
task system:tasks
level to buy house:80
level to create guild:8
more information:server info
interactive map:here

Additionally we've added many new items and unique monsters!
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
One of few new monsters!
bvd3Ctt.png

How it was?

Last edited:
Several OTS with custom maps start on Saturday, but this one looks the most professional :D Btw., any exodis.eu player can say something about playing on that map, or about general feelings about this OTS ?

join exodis.eu and check it yourself! 100% guarantee you'll fall in love :) oraculum.pl will be server for years.

Got interested in custom map, visited website and looked at shop offer

hrrEyqd.png

(and that's only a part of things you can buy)
No, thank you

We did something to make the game-play as much old school as we can in combination with 8.6 & hotkeys! To make better economy and make the server lasts forever we did non stackable potions / runes!
e8lfiTx.png

Hope to see many of you tomorrow at 4:00 PM (CEST)

Played few years ago, for sure i can agree on that "you'll never forget" iam in! :cool:

noobserver.jpg

You dont have money to buy a countdown of 24h but you have time to try to steal some players... nice. And GL trying to copy oraclum.net domain name.

Is really that hard to respect other servers?

Good luck with your noobie server.

IP changer on 8.6 client doesnt seem to work using ip 'oraculum.pl' ?
Post automatically merged:

Cannot connect with 8.6 client and IP changer and when I download client from site chrome gives warning
1581184873637.png

Malware bytes scan didnt report anything though...

I'll be giving it a miss until I can connect through 8.6 with ip changer or chrome isnt suspicious of your client :)

Last edited:
View attachment 42317

You dont have money to buy a countdown of 24h but you have time to try to steal some players... nice. And GL trying to copy oraclum.net domain name.

Is really that hard to respect other servers?

Good luck with your noobie server.
sorry but we dont do advertisments like that, what we can do about people doing that? nothing. even on my server all the time somebody coming to spam other servers advertisment. Dont blame us for something like this

IP changer on 8.6 client doesnt seem to work using ip 'oraculum.pl' ?

Cannot connect with 8.6 client and IP changer and when I download client from site chrome gives warning
View attachment 42321

Malware bytes scan didnt report anything though...

I'll be giving it a miss until I can connect through 8.6 with ip changer or chrome isnt suspicious of your client :)
Chorme shows as malware sometimes, change browser ;)

why so? 80% players agree with this idea, will make players doing more refills - less exp at once. everybody can be wasted in PvP.

there is no option, becouse we've new sprites and retro outfits, it will cause you debug all the time

@irelis11

is there any way to login with normal client 8.6 + ip changer?
but you've first client at download section at oraculum.pl (its normal standard client that connects to our server without ip changer)

there is no option, becouse we've new sprites and retro outfits, it will cause you debug all the time

but you've first client at download section at oraculum.pl (its normal standard client that connects to our server without ip changer)

I dont like to download viruses.

Back