• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [8.6] [RlVanoria] - [Custom] Real-Map

Server Website/AAC
https://rlvanoria.com/?subtopic=createaccount
Server Address
rlvanoria.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Mohazaki

Banned User
Reaction score
- We are launching our SERVER on: Friday, 12 June 2020 , 18:00 PM -

We are so happy, because we added a lot of new quests and new spawns, we have also added new scripts to make it easier to use our custom client. So you have to download the client to be ready IP: RlvanoriaOt - Port: 7171 - Version: 8.60 - Vanoria Client: Download

Free 4 Mounts And Retro Outfit - For First 100 Accounts

WE REWARD EVERYONE WHO ADVANCES TO LEVEL 150 FROM 20:00 to 00:00 with 50 PREMIUM POINTS!
Free Guild Boots + Guild Weapons + VIP

Added new quests
we've added new features
we've made new update of monsters,quests
we've fixed all bugs
we've added cast system..
we've added war system
you can gain exp from killing people

Cast System
to open cast use /cast on
to close your cast use /cast off
We've Added Autoloot System
AutoLoot System - Commads
/autoloot -- show your loot list
/autoloot add,ITEM NAME -- add item in your loot list
/autoloot add,gold coin
/autoloot remove,ITEM NAME -- remove item from your loot list

Random bosses
Added 4 automatic bosses that spawn anywhere in city, give good experience whenever the boss dies everyone has a chance to get loot because we've made a special loot for everyone, Enjoy.
This is ingame now, and the bosses will spawn a few times at week automatically.

Points system
We promote players who reach a certain achievement with premium points:
Level 200 - 10 Shop Points to your account
Level 250 - 15 Shop Points to your account
Level 300 - 15 Shop Points to your account
Level 350 - 15 Shop Points to your account
Level 400 - 25 Shop Points to your account
Level 500 - 25 Shop Points to your account
Level 600 - 30 Shop Points to your account

Exp Stages

1-40 = 150x›
50-99 = 100x›
100-149 = 90x›
150-199 = 80x›
200-219 = 70x›
220-239 = 60x›
240-249 = 50x›
250-269 = 40x›
270-299 = 30x›
300-349 = 20x›
350-399 = 15x›
400-449 = 10x›
450-499 = 8x›
450-499 = 5x›
450-499 = 3x›
501-* = 2x›
After level 600 the exp rate from monsters gets reduced by some different factors but you still gain 2x experience.

Rates:

Skills: 25x
Magic: 20x
Loot: 5x
Server info:
Client: 8.60
Port: 7171
IP: Rlvanoria.com

Map: Real Map + BIG VIP area + Gengia, Oken, Pyre + few custom cities
Featuring islands Oken, Gengia and Pyre.

Features:
Complete 8.60 Real Map
Pretty much every quest! (Including: Inquisition, PoI, Demon Helmet, Annihilator, Yalahari 10th mission, ETC)
Free access to premium areas
PVP EXPERIENCE
Hosted 24/7
Create Your Account Now!.

we hope to identify bugs, and to keep adding interesting systems we still have a few in mind. we hope to advertise the server more to get a bigger player base. We hope that you check it out!

Don't forget to like our facebook page and share our facebook post to recieve Your Points Code.
(Send us a private message with your character name.)
Codes can Reedem for Premium Points here Reedem Key
Codes Will be on facebook Page tomorrow create your account now to reedem it :D
there will be codes on facebook page + discord + website (Rlvanoria)
Discord---Feature-Graphic-1.png

ASDASD

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually doesn't look bad.
Hasn't made the mistakes I usually criticize right away.
Even though I think the old CipSoft design is outdated and should be more modern, I respect you giving credit to CipSoft.
I am not into the premium points/vip focused build, but I guess sadly the times of non-profit OTs are over anyways. Please fix the mount and outfit sprites though :p
If you also changed the RSA key and made it possible to only connect with your client, I am happy :p

Good luck with the server. I hope you actually manage to control the bot issue on this version and keep players busy and the server populated :)

Actually doesn't look bad.
Hasn't made the mistakes I usually criticize right away.
Even though I think the old CipSoft design is outdated and should be more modern, I respect you giving credit to CipSoft.
I am not into the premium points/vip focused build, but I guess sadly the times of non-profit OTs are over anyways. Please fix the mount and outfit sprites though :p
If you also changed the RSA key and made it possible to only connect with your client, I am happy :p

Good luck with the server. I hope you actually manage to control the bot issue on this version and keep players busy and the server populated :)
thanks bro i fixed it xD and nomore cipsoft xD
now all under control xxDDDD

BUMB up guys 9h left for start and soon i will post codes to reedem with premium points

Reuploaded Rlvanoria.com will start after 30 min are you ready Free points / Boots / wand / Free 50 premium points For First 10 Download client and join now

You cant get shit these ppl just downloaded the ot without 1 edit or buggs fixeed
no idiot i am the maker of the ot but i delete a user in phpmyadmin so it gives an error nothing more

Back