• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.60] Emporia v2 - War System | Northern Zao | 100+ Quests | Restart!

This server is the best ive ever played, but i hate it when it freezes (happend once and didnt felt it again) so i say! Play this server!!!

Emporians!
This 2010 is coming to it's end.. A whole new year awaits us!
As you guys know... Emporia has been online for over half a year.. we've been trough a lot.. both administrators and players!

Our big update is ready! And with this a new version of Emporia!

Emporia v2:
- Finally Razachai (Northern Zao) was added.. after days of mapping and scripting we finally finished it!

- Access to deeper Banuta was added (via quest)

- Dreamer's challenge Quest fixed

- HOTA is now fully mapped and working!

- New quest: Wrath of the emperor quest http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Wrath_of_the_Emperor_Quest/Spoiler
- And amazing and completely new website layout with a more user-friendly content!

- "The Spirit will get you" Quest (NOT FINISHED YET)

This is our comeback.. We've come a long way.. I dare to say that today.. Emporia is the best server out there! No other OT has this much content! And they never will

Hail Emporia!

Try our server! We are the first ones to have a fully working Razachai (Northern Zao) and it's quests!

Join us! and don't miss out

Im joined and I'll stay tuned about my life and stay here so far so good! Keep it up!

Thank you.. all i can say.. it's that it will only keep getting better jaja

That's a fact.. not just some random lines written by me :)

Some stupid typos... got to stop smoking before updating jajaja

Server will be back in few minutes.. stay tuned at the website :)

I play there, and Im also from Sweden msg me Leon or Alfa :=)

BTW: The server is off why?

smoke could u fix my vip points? i want to switch from the acc with character minti to acc with character mintislow, i've told you already 2-3 days ago, also told u the account numbers and passwords, also msged u in game today, nothing yet <,<

It'd be nice if you could add the possibility to buy a new recovery key, if you've lost your old one.

Back