• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.60] Emporia v2 - War System | Northern Zao | 100+ Quests | Restart!

For security reasons we'll be holding back the 8.62 update! Stay tuned for more information.. Emporia stays 8.60 for now!

We are going to stay under 8.60 for a lil longer.. The 8.62 update is needed in order to get rid of some minoor bugs.. plus we need to update our engine anyways to improve stability and performance..

8.7 will be here, soon, Smoke, so you should wait for that version instead ;p

Last four stages where increased a little bit.. instead of 1x we brought it up to 3x

I also dare say all the debugs that were going on while doing WOTE are now fixed.. hopefully players wont get debugged when going out of zumtah's jail!!

Have fun!

Last edited:
Ye mind fuck.

786.gif

i dont recomend this server...the staffs are abusive and it has only 50 player n admin doesnt listen to his players

Yeah.. listen to the guy who's always trying to get free stuff at my server.. of course that im not going to listen to you when all you say its stupid nonsense shit dude..

I do care about my server.. that's why i've been working on it for almost a year

Now im hunting for free items plx!;)

No not really but well this crew here seems to care I mean its not easy to make all this "new zao" working free from all buggs and to make all work correctly in a whole real tibia map needs ALOT of work I have been there at that situation my self too so I respect to Smoke and the crew!

When will the server be back and there is a bug at mermaid comb quest, the cest only contains one comb (no quest id markt) i guess.

He doesn't seem to care about his members to me. I either don't think that he's a good admin since his level of language decreases quite fast if someone criticizes him

I can only talk on my own behalf, but the admin seems pretty professional to me, when i needed help he was there in a heartbeat.
And there's a big difference between criticism and whining.

Back