• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][9.10] Maveria The Legend

BeniS how long u guess the server will stay at least online :D or when u will shut it down?
for example rohanots are shutdown if less then 5players online and 1 month no more players come...

BTW. might you add the possibility that you can pay wit an sms, too and not only call, thanks
its kinda bad holding phone like 7minutes

your call system for germany btw. doesnt seem to work.
i am told to hold the call 4 minutes, i hold it 3 minutes, 40 seconds then it closes itself my money is removed and im told that my call was stopped.
so i lost my money and got nothing. maybee if ya check my call number i once hold a call for 6 minutes and i needed 7 and once for 4 and i had like 3:40 minutes.
might u pls add my points?

Last edited:
so can anyone tell me how much ppl rly playing on Maveria ?

120-150 (Don't know how many players actually play, and not botting/afk in trainers)

Damon, my ingame name is Daddy Daimkryzz. Msg me if you need help (blocking or money/items)

New paladin, 120-163 in roughly 2 hours, was making amazing experience.
First full beggars outfit on server as well! Those 6 hours at Apes were painful to get the ape furs.

+ just some dl loot.

ccuwv.png

nice pic Sarawrrr :D

Damon I lol'd
Who cares what other guys do with their servers? Maveria was and is still the best Real out there. Of course you can refute my statement. But then you shouldn't play here.

@thread nice community :' D

No its not working fine, and the npc in farmine (bank npc) is not reachable sometimes.

Also, when using mount... if you have poison the mount dissappear.

the only annoying thing about the bank is that you have to say 'deposit' and THEN how much, and not 'deposit x'

No its not working fine, and the npc in farmine (bank npc) is not reachable sometimes.

Also, when using mount... if you have poison the mount dissappear.

Yes this is a feature not a bug. Mounts have a chance of dismounting on attack and also when you attack. This is to keep mounts as a traveling resource and not hunting too.

Back