• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][9.10] Maveria The Legend

DLs lately hate me a lot
I barely get anything from them :(
they used to love me big time

Level 199, one more levle. :D

On my pally I went 80-129 in 45 minutes, 104 distance + assassin stars + medusas = rooxx.

Just started, feel free to help me lmfao!
On a serious note.. is there any otland guild

:eek: looks like a good server, I'll try it also, when a leader of the otland guild is on can you invite Rugged Mage?

The only thing I dont like is that Adjin mc's and has a combo bot sitting in front of thais dp killing everyone who walks by

Last edited:
xIbLm.png

Yeah Buddy

I'll invite you both
+Sara, dafuq, 199? you did not! didn't you? ;oo

Listed under germany or spain. Just search for it

EDIT: It's not there anymore, dunno why

EDIT: Am I the highest level here? 217

@Luffy; 199 atm. ;D <3 My pallys 131, I'll get both to 200 then probs just play for PoI and stuff, cbf trying to out level botters.

how much active ppl playing there? i mean without xlogs
i might join but i dont want to play with 30 ppl

I'm now 199 near 200. went to inq but when Sara died the team got real shit
I almost died a few times since the only sio'er left wasn't paying any attention than killing the monsters
luckely I had my tp scroll and me and peroxide left and they went on with another blocker
and thats todays story

will join later on, might u invite me then? i will msg u if im there :D
if anyone is just online from you guys, please tell me ur ingame names (e.g. Illusions ingamenick or luffys :D)

Last edited:
I'm now 199 near 200. went to inq but when Sara died the team got real shit
I almost died a few times since the only sio'er left wasn't paying any attention than killing the monsters
luckely I had my tp scroll and me and peroxide left and they went on with another blocker
and thats todays story

lold.

Back