• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][9.10] Maveria The Legend

Fine I'll do it! :x

xufDV.png

You see a fireborn giant armor (Arm:15, sword fighting +2, protection fire +5%, ice -5%).
It can only be wielded properly by knights of level 90 or higher.
It weighs 120.00 oz.

You see ferumbras' hat (Arm:1).
It weighs 8.50 oz.
It is the proof that Ferumbras has fallen. For now. The Edron Academy should be interested in this.

Just got pked by the worst pkers ever, they trapped me in a corner and I survived for over 10 minutes, with 5 mages attacking me.
They're so bad it's not funny, I'm considering purchasing a bot just to level.

I leveled two chars past 170+ but botters everywhere just level to 200 in a day. :c

hey guys gonna start this ot today/tommorow can anyone send me like 5cc for a start ?

im Daft Punk/Thais

promise gonna give it back :)

Can owner please give me my donation points :/

he is working on my order atm i did mobile phone call and something went wrong like two times^^
next time i will use paypal but now ive spent like 30 euros...

Just got pked by the worst pkers ever, they trapped me in a corner and I survived for over 10 minutes, with 5 mages attacking me.
They're so bad it's not funny, I'm considering purchasing a bot just to level.

I leveled two chars past 170+ but botters everywhere just level to 200 in a day. :c

whats your name ?

nvm, tythal here :]

It seems that you can't exp at soils? (the elemental spheres)

Lump of earth should be sellable aswell

Last edited:
Managed to solo Pits of Inferno on my level 111 ED, ran everything lawl, but got to kill massacre in apocalypses throneroom

Shut up Alex, that's not amazing, simple if anything.
Jokes I love you, please give me your dragon teddy, I don't have enough teddies, only like 4 bears/1 panda.

Does the report button even work?
I'f reported Xhine and Riddik several times for botting and killing new players, still they walk around and kill frking everybody with there mlvl 100... -.-'

Server worth playing on? ;]

Definitely.

Does the report button even work?
I'f reported Xhine and Riddik several times for botting and killing new players, still they walk around and kill frking everybody with there mlvl 100... -.-'

Pretty sure it does, the owner has been busy fixing stability issues etc.

Back