• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Arthas :: Lordaeron [9.44 | custom] - The ultimate RPG

meh i lost 3.6k>,> was just exploring some rotworm's cave then when i hit the city again a fuckin orc warlord kills me :( that shit sukx, worked my ass hard for those 3.6k

Np..am leaving the server..And I have 7cc/Mpa and some addon items I will give u them as soon as I log in

@up cant see any screen and btw u can edit ur post.

Heres a screenie

34edj4o.png

And after I press Continue it just goes to an empty page that says "An error has occured [error]".

On the 2nd picture, thats where u have to write in ur SMS, Pin 9384 for example. After that you will get message then enter Continue. Dont forget to write PIN 9384 not only 9384.

Make kick command to the npc so ppl can leave the boat? its fucking annoying when those retarded polaks are blocking the boat -.-
rLzkI.png

Server kinda broken atm,
Unactive support and alot of players quiting because of the noob polacks going around with lvl 100+ killing the lvl 40.

On the 2nd picture, thats where u have to write in ur SMS, Pin 9384 for example. After that you will get message then enter Continue. Dont forget to write PIN 9384 not only 9384.

Already did all tht sht lol...

Well guys, I got my guild Most Wanted.
People will join and if anyone here in OTland wants to join it and fk some polacks tell me
Everyone is welcome!! PM ME INGAME, NORSE

Well guys, I got my guild Most Wanted.
People will join and if anyone here in OTland wants to join it and fk some polacks tell me
Everyone is welcome!! PM ME INGAME, NORSE

i'd like to join :p, ingame name Skyrim.

If any GM is reading this, I reported a bug 4 days ago and it still isn't fixed, when I wear helmet of the deep underwater i'm still drowning..

Last edited:
Buying addon items!

Assassin Addon 1 (Headpiece): 50 Green PoC's, 50 Brown PoC's, 10 Spider Silk Yarn, 50 Blue PoC's, 50 Yellow PoC's & 50 White PoC's..
Assassin Addon 2 (Sword): Nose Ring & Behemoth Claw..

OR

Pirate Addon 1 (Sabre): 100 Peg Legs, 100 Hooks & 100 Eye Patche's..
Pirate Addon 2 (Hat): Deadeye Devious' Eye Patch, Lethal Lissy's Shirt, Ron The Ripper's Ssabre, Brutus Bloodbeard's Hat.

These lags/kicks are starting to piss me off -.- i was just doing poi and suddenly freeze and then kick and now the fucking server is offline?

edit: OFC!
iRGFZ.png

Bored of the server now:S,
Thinking of quiting this ot because Elf updates the ot the first week and is active so is his staff but the next weeks its crasesh,kicks and he doesnt even inform us and hes never active so for his staff to. Nobody is active of his staff and helping the people who needs help.

I totally agree... And all the game masters etc.. expects that everyone is from poland, which is kinda annoying >_>

SELL!! 83x Red PoC's, 5x Ape Furs, 48x Green Dragon Leathers & 43 Green Dragon Scales, 5x Winning Lottery Tickets!

(sorry for double post.. totally forgott to edit)

Tayan become more active fucksake, the serv will slowly die due to this.. such a waste of a good server

Back