• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Arthas :: Lordaeron [9.44 | custom] - The ultimate RPG

I want to fap at this right now.

Good work!!!!!1!!1!1!!
jh2.jpg

22.jpg

6.jpg

It's kinda sad to hear, how such a good server goes down and starts to die in such short time...
If such a really good ot dies within a couple of weeks i can't blame me anymore to close my ot within some weeks...
Im gonna open a discussion thread about my other opinions :)
gl to the serv.. if goes down, elf pls sell the server to a serious otland member who really wants to host it at least for some months!
here is the thread, btw.:
http://otland.net/f251/what-will-happen-our-projects-147542/#post1419149
Kind Regards,
Damon

Last edited:
It's kinda sad to hear, how such a good server goes down and starts to die in such short time...
If such a really good ot dies within a couple of weeks i can't blame me anymore to close my ot within some weeks...
Im gonna open a discussion thread about my other opinions :)
gl to the serv.. if goes down, elf pls sell the server to a serious otland member who really wants to host it at least for some months!

My opinion about the server are dying is that if theese customs server dies is because this noobs that just want play on servers that they can use bots and highexp, some guys are playing tibia for 5-10 years and still playing on servers with same SHIT real map.

I think this noobs dont know anything about pvp, the bot do all for then. Now try play any server without bot, they will die solo for a player 100 lvl less. Theese noobs jump from servers to another servers all time because they say "i play ots just for war with my guild". HAHAAHAHAH WAR? They post videos on youtube about theese "wars" and the video show only magebot navegation combo, this is war?

I think is because this noobs that good customs servers start die. But anyway, i agree with you Damon, if they will stop or close the project in the future will be good if they sell or do something for the server can stay online.

But I think it's too early to say that the server is dying, the server only die if you do not have the ability to entertain people with news updates. Create a server is the "easy" part, the difficult is to keep people playing it.
I say eazy because currently have alot forums with alot tutorials teaching all about how create an tibia server.

Some servers are still online for 3~4 years with 150-200 ppls. What do you think makes these servers stay online for so long?;)

Your opinion sounds really good to me ;)
Servers like ambera.net are still online, that are good servers ofc, but sadly no custom map :/
And also this high rate server has been online for a long time I guess:
SpiderOT

but i don't play one of them ;/

Kind Regards,
Damon

>exori vis
>you need a premium account
>premium account for money
>logout, bye

3rd kick in 20mins! gz!

edit: Wtf is Magik doing.. hes spamming /a 1 and /c Dromo in city. he even tpd him to depot when he had pz and kicked, he have been doing this like 3~ times...

edit2: 20:27 Magik: cya
20:27 Micce [143]: HAHAHAHA
20:27 Micce [143]: retard
20:27 Magik: in 2 weeks

tpd me to jail for telling the truth.. i asked why does he kick dromo when hes pzd etc, he just started to talk polish to me so i said go back to school if you dont understand english. and now im in jail for 2 weeks? gz! he also muted me permanently
He said its fun to tp him in city and keeps just spamming "anything else?" when we talk to him

Last edited:
got banned for getting pissed at Magik, caus i asked him something yesterday about donations and now he starts talking polish about it LOL!

@Elf
My giant spider mission (Theramore Isle) is bugged. I don't get any kills on it, although I did the whole Killing in the name of mission of gs xD

3rd kick in 20mins! gz!

edit: Wtf is Magik doing.. hes spamming /a 1 and /c Dromo in city. he even tpd him to depot when he had pz and kicked, he have been doing this like 3~ times...

edit2: 20:27 Magik: cya
20:27 Micce [143]: HAHAHAHA
20:27 Micce [143]: retard
20:27 Magik: in 2 weeks

tpd me to jail for telling the truth.. i asked why does he kick dromo when hes pzd etc, he just started to talk polish to me so i said go back to school if you dont understand english. and now im in jail for 2 weeks? gz! he also muted me permanently
He said its fun to tp him in city and keeps just spamming "anything else?" when we talk to him
=> I also don't think Magik is the right one for the position of a CM.

Hey people, how did you spent christmas? I see there were some bad things out here!

Magik is corrupted. He gave people supplies at PoI when they ran out of supplies just so they could finish it.
The thing Micce wrote and other stuff about Magik. Magik got very bad attitude also.

Edit: didnt play lately but almost everybody complained on alot of kicks/crashes right?

Magik tried helping out those guys at PoI , but when he got stabbed in the back he turned bad.
He used to be a nice guy, now hes just ignorant.

Yo, I joined until my server goes up again
Add me "Amiroslo"

PS: Elf, cmon release some TFS 8.6 etc on public :S

Hey people, how did you spent christmas? I see there were some bad things out here!

Are you going to do anything to the abuser? or you just let him do it? Lol.. i think i have seen ppl posting about that he gave pots to ppl in poi before.

nothing about me without me

As far as i know u were offensive to me so i warned u 2 times; u were still angry and offensive and what is more u told lies about me and my work; why dont write this part of our meeting, he? U are same as other players; being the best staff sux; as i said; in 2 weeks cya

Magik
Dromo is tutor and we were having fun; i can do what i want if my plans are not going to smashserver; sorry i am clear :D

Back