• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Arthas :: Lordaeron [9.44 | custom] - The ultimate RPG

Uhm you can't actually since thats called abuse/corrupt and now in those minutes you spended to write your post you just showed us your immaturness which should make you demoted, hopefully you will since you say you got all power to corrupt the server with your tutors? So then you're actually admitting you've given smething else too? Or am I wrong , correct me.

elf you should take a look at this since I think its because of him you're players at your server is deacreased, I enjoyed the server untill the fun lasted, seeing Magik tping out players and in players to protection zones so they should not loose their work is actually not an good decision you've let there.

I vote for demoting Magik
Votes so far?

Regards,
Inviix

Elf,
Almost every OTland member quit the server because of the kicks/crashesh and it kinda got bored because we thought u left the OT and didnt care about it anymore.

u are talking about tp ppl, i wanna nicks, screens, whatever; u have just words; as far as i know elf told me to help ppl on POI so ihelped them, ofc u are so ignorant that u cant see my whole work on server ; typical for players,
i am reporting bugs, answering stupid ( in 60% ) questions on pm, going round the server looking for some mistakes, ofc u cant see this, u see magik standing near the depot and tp dromo; u are so falsed that i cant even get this;

and one more thing; i will be on this server; ur voting has no power over the staff; I am doing my duties in 101% and stop spamming about me;

Uhm magik, what are you doin to this server? Checkingf for mistakes 0.o all I see your standing near DP and then tp players and I saw you TP Dwa~ to dls once when I was hunting there yiou came to me and told me bottin? And a second after dwa was there and I've spoken to her and she was at karmia dp so plx no make failzor please? And stop usin translation 'falsed'

i had never tp dwa czteery siedem on dl hunt -,- watch ur words, ok ?
players ? dromo is more then 1 person ? gratz !
all what u see is nothing; NOTHING... but if u want to live in ur own story :D
ofc u cant see my PM box, help channels, my ghost work; stop being such close minded

i will not answer u any more; u are not in power to talk about my job if u dont even see it;

whole otland was supported by me; I spammed Tayan for Zaypay; so sorry if u are so blind for such things -,-

corrupted ? u have even no idea what this word mean;
if sb is corrupted he will take money, profits due to giving sb some profits;
eg. from POI is not corruption; it is only normal Elf permission to help nonPL players; i am so sorry that u can only cry if u were not in group which got help

So what about the meeting? i came to karmia, i saw you standing next to depot so i asked nicely why do you tp dromo around city and kick him when hes skulled and you just answered to me "Its fun" and i told you with raythan that you are corrupted, you just kept answering "anything else?" and we said yeah that you are corrupted. and after that you started to speak polish to us, NONE was talking to you there, only me and raythan. we told you like 10 times that we arent pl but you kept speaking polish so i said to you "Fucking retard go back to school if you dont understand english" and got jailed for it :)

it doesnt matter is he tutor or not, you still tp him around city and kicked him... thats not allowed? and if really elf told you to give pots, why he didnt give himself? he can also make items.

Magik, you going "Toe-to-Toe" in a discussion with a player/member is a sign of immaturity, that looks unprofessional on any staff, if you guys do not have a work protocol on how to deal with these kinds of situations, then:
1. Best start making one.
2. Quit the job.

Dealing with people is one of the first common things a staff should have.
Learn to be polite even if the opposition is being hard on you. Don't say, "Watch your words!" it really tells a lot about a person.

I do not see bugs getting fixed if they say that they are reporting it and looking for mistakes on the server.
For the last time, please increase the loot rate, it is HELL to get any decent loot, I lose 80k and earn about 20k from loot.

hahhaa im laughing so hard about this, tbh i dont even care anymore, but the fact is that i think its kinda un proffesional to talk polish in DEFAULT chat, i think u should only talk your home language in priv chats/polish help chat and keep english in default but thats just my opinion.

The server is full of polish people!
Let's kill every pl in server.

loot is 1.5 so if u know where hunt u will have much more money; go dl's or frost dragons,

i should be polite but players should be also polite ; if sb is offensive to staff member he is warned, banned; so this players are banned and they are going to make me the worst staff member ever even if it is not true,

fixing bugs is not in my power- only tayan aka elf has TFS access; i am sending him bugs and if he has time he is fixing it; today he fixed Rusty bug, 99% crashes, and houses,

You might aswell increase the loot rate to 5000x, no one will suffer any damage, beside the 4-8?? non polaks left on this server ^^

u shouldve been here earlier, elf. Its too late ;/

@edit,

Kinda funny how Elf does have time to fix minor bugs, but not the major ones as in kicks/lagz? ^.-

Anyways @Magik, you should take some english lessons, no offense.. But i do think thats a neccesary things as a staff member.. jus sayin' xd

90% of players - polish ppl ( POLAKS)
10% nonPL players, so what u want in default channel ( area ) ?

here ? u have forum of ots; if u have problem write there not here -,- maybe i do not understand it but forum is official place to help;

loot is 1.5 so if u know where hunt u will have much more money; go dl's or frost dragons,

i should be polite but players should be also polite ; if sb is offensive to staff member he is warned, banned; so this players are banned and they are going to make me the worst staff member ever even if it is not true,

fixing bugs is not in my power- only tayan aka elf has TFS access; i am sending him bugs and if he has time he is fixing it; today he fixed Rusty bug, 99% crashes, and houses,
you are already the worst staff member

@Shinmaru,
If you are ek then you should get druid with you to hunt demons. its nice money there. and if you are mage then just take ek with you

Lol, sorry mate i didnt understand a word u just said.. atleast i dont get it lmao

$IF you are talking about the kicks n' laggs, these were known "bugs" so there was no point in putting in on th eforums

i dunno whats up with this anyway, i literally had told emilly once, that i was getting random kicks, she/he said he'll/she'll go to tayan about it, and i asked him/her let tayan msg me.. (This was 2 weeks ago, still havent received a msg from him) and about hmm 1 week ago, tayan was online.. so i msged him about my sudden kicks, and he told me he'd take a look into it and msg me later

31-12-2011, still haven't received a message ^.-

It does not matter about the player, remember one thing, player(s) can not overrun a staff member /FACT.
I think banning a player, just because words break your bones, is a little over the top. Remember this saying, "It is not what you know, it is what you can prove." if they can prove that you are corrupted, then your fucked, if not, then they are just empty words.

Hope that helps on dealing with problematic players.

i thought english was the main language in tibia no matter what, guess Magik doesnt give a shit about it.

somebody should kick his ass, and i wont call his mom again guys!

ANYWAYS, let's put this stupid bullshit behind us and move on, New Year is about near and we are squabbling about absent staff members and what-not, lets just enjoy the server, and hope for the best, I know Elf is not going to give up on this server.

This server,is one of the few unique(even though it uses an old map) that I have ever played, all it really needs is RonIt Client and that will just take it to a new level(IMO).

Back