• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Arthas :: Lordaeron [9.44 | custom] - The ultimate RPG

in tibia even ENGLISH is only on help/trade channel; OTS =/= TIBIA; u thought wrong;
corrupted ? i wrote what i want about it; POI - tayan words, DROMO - my game with this tutor, nth more; i am not giving ppl levels/money/items/points/tp on hunts; sorry wrong adress for such things;
if server took ur item i gave it back to owner - it is not my duty to do so but... o_O;
as far as i know most ppl are with me not against,
what about ENGLISH players? u can ask NORSE, THREE, amm other ppl from otland guild; i was on each "Magik come to me";
sth more ?

Last edited:
@up OMG i thought my english was bad jeeeez! i think you dont deserve to be an otland member.

you and your "games" aint funny.. tping dromo in city and kicking him when hes skulled.
Why would elf want you to give pots to ppl in poi ? :/

corrupted ? u have even no idea what this word mean;
if sb is corrupted he will take money, profits due to giving sb some profits;
eg. from POI is not corruption; it is only normal Elf permission to help nonPL players; i am so sorry that u can only cry if u were not in group which got help

I was the one who reported you, while you was handing potions out left and right to mages in our PoI team.
I'm saying elf is not corrupt, but he acknowledges that his staff is corrupt and proceeds to take peoples donations without dealing with his problems.

Elf has made his money, no need to fire the corrupt staff.

If I would like to make money, I would start a RL map server.

ANYWAYS, let's put this stupid bullshit behind us and move on, New Year is about near and we are squabbling about absent staff members and what-not, lets just enjoy the server, and hope for the best, I know Elf is not going to give up on this server.

This server,is one of the few unique(even though it uses an old map) that I have ever played, all it really needs is RonIt Client and that will just take it to a new level(IMO).

Thank you for support, Shinmaru. Yes, I am not going to give up on the server, though there been christmas as I've said, now there I have exams, job, and starting on with full time job since February. Still I plan to find some time to work on the server.
About the kicks and lags- I've tried to find an optimal solution to keep one feature, but in the end after 10 days of tries and testing, I've abandoned the idea and reverted some changes, so nowadays it seems to run pretty smooth.
About very custom client- don't worry, we should have a very own client, which will bring the server up two levels. But it won't be RonIT Client.

About Magik's situation, well.. He had his hard days, I hope it won't happen again. I know him in my real life and I can guarantee he's reliable.
Anyway, there indeed was an issue with him giving potions. But I've agreed on helping a little non-polish players, to give you some reason to play with stupid polaks. Agreement didn't say anything about potions, but that's basically our issue and missunderstanding. In fact you can blame me for that :p

Btw, bump for justice? :)

http://lordaeron.eu/index.php/home/view/65

16:01 You see a cobra crown (Arm:3, magic level +2, protection earth +5%, fire -5%).
It weighs 8.50 oz. its bugged, doesnt give any magic lvl and it should be only for sorcs and druids

Server is really good, no doubts about that. But you could add some more donation items. Not to overpowered tho.

Examples:

Recharge stamina (?)
Addon items (?) Not the very special ones...

Dno, just some ideas... xD

The spell for paladins at level 70 does not work to buy.. :p (Called "Holy Flash").

The server is good.. The community isnt.

If you're not polish you're pretty much a lone wolf. Ppl only talk pl, POI and stuff only pls (if you're not pl, they'll kill you)..

But can't blame the admins or anything..

@Elf

If you want to atract more non polish people tell the GMS/CMS to start speaking english and remake your forum.. You're simply excluding ppl by doing these 2 things.

The server is good.. The community isnt.

If you're not polish you're pretty much a lone wolf. Ppl only talk pl, POI and stuff only pls (if you're not pl, they'll kill you)..

But can't blame the admins or anything..

@Elf

If you want to atract more non polish people tell the GMS/CMS to start speaking english and remake your forum.. You're simply excluding ppl by doing these 2 things.

Well if he changes the whole site like instead of "create account" it should be "start your adventure here!" and then PLs will be like "ooh kurwa no create account button bb serv"

If I would like to make money, I would start a RL map server.

Thank you for support, Shinmaru. Yes, I am not going to give up on the server, though there been christmas as I've said, now there I have exams, job, and starting on with full time job since February. Still I plan to find some time to work on the server.
About the kicks and lags- I've tried to find an optimal solution to keep one feature, but in the end after 10 days of tries and testing, I've abandoned the idea and reverted some changes, so nowadays it seems to run pretty smooth.
About very custom client- don't worry, we should have a very own client, which will bring the server up two levels. But it won't be RonIT Client.

About Magik's situation, well.. He had his hard days, I hope it won't happen again. I know him in my real life and I can guarantee he's reliable.
Anyway, there indeed was an issue with him giving potions. But I've agreed on helping a little non-polish players, to give you some reason to play with stupid polaks. Agreement didn't say anything about potions, but that's basically our issue and missunderstanding. In fact you can blame me for that :p

Btw, bump for justice? :)

Lordaeron.eu :: Revolution

You shouldn't need to bribe people to play your server with items, that to me just says desperation. If anything you should be more focused on keeping this "stupid polaks" on your server as they are the majority of your players and should be your focus. If your server is good enough the language barrier shouldn't be a problem, just look at RL Tibia and how well it does considering it's basically BRs and Polaks left with some Mexicans here and there.

I reported the npc bug in hive ashi to magik 1week ago and he said you would fix it... does it really take 1week to fix npc? if he didnt tell you about it, the bug is: mage shop npc doesnt answer to hi, hello or anything

why u treat all Poles the same?
there are "polaks" and poles what can rly speek english and behave correct
ofc i dont write there is many of them cuz a lot of community are 14 yo kids "polaks" what cant speak english and just killing a foreign language ppl like an enemy
cant do anything with that but remember u cant treat all of us and call "polaks"

im Pole and calling me a "polaks" offend me cuz i trying to do my best, helping with start to new user, if someone ask for anything im trying to help them / show them what they are looking for

there is a very few polaks i have seen in lordaeron whos actually nice. but most of the polaks just random pk you at a city. or power abuses you from a spawn so they can hunt. like today, i was at serpents, 1 polak came to my spawn and didnt say anything and after 2mins his friends came there and tried to kill me.. and when you run away, they just pms you "UHEHUEHUEUHEHUEH NOOB RUNNER GO PZ LOL HUUEHHEU" What i should do then? stand there and get killed?

know its sad :p most of them are like 15-16 yo kids aka "fuck police" and "thug life"

im Hejtero there and know u Micce :p u was nice to me once

BOOOO YEAH!!

2woi2vo.png

Gratz me? :p

Back