• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Arthas :: Lordaeron [9.44 | custom] - The ultimate RPG

Searching for guild, want those free 17 pacc days to find out if I like the server before paying :)

Good man good.
I hope its a nice server and I hope to play it sometime soon. ;]

hahaha Doing all my business work now to be able to have some little time to play :S :( haha....
Diffly excited to see how nicely this ot will be, I've been looking for a real nice one to play,
So Excitement is diffly there.... :p curious thou, how much does it cost to train(gold wise?) and when training if u buy like 24 or 60mins of training time, that means u wont get kicked? Only after the time is up or?

Today, just before the launch of our server, we want to put some light on premium account purchasing at Lordaeron.eu.

Why Premium Account?

This is the only means of financing the server, which is not cheap. We won't introduce items shop, which will destroy our unique climate for sure.
But you have items shop!
Yes, you can find 5 crystal coints there in order to maintain stable price in gold for premium points (it used to vary from 2 to even 50cc!). Moreover, it's an addon for players who have financial problems ;)
Apart from the money, you can find a special backpack for people who don't know how to use their premium points.
Last but not least, there is also an unique mount, available only in the shop. This one is a nice reward for your support. I don't have to mention regular items, which are just needed there: name change scroll, gender change potion and the pocket knife (for huge pockets)!

I don't live in Poland, how can I buy points?
The only possibility to purchase points for players outside of Poland is via PayPal (credit card, bank transfer, post office payment - last two means transferring money into your PayPal account).
We are workign on introducing SMS payment, but it is complicated do to very inconsistent rates taken by operators.

I don't want to pay for Premium Account!
There is no need to. You can use /points command in game, which allows you to trade your points safely with other players. Many players are willing to sell you premium points for e.g. 1 cc more than they can get in the shop. With one week Premium time, you will earn over 50 cc and you can afford next month!

All the best,
Your Lordaeron Team

I just checked prices on premium and such... and well... i dont like it. Hate subscribing to stuff..............

By the time, you will eventually make enough gold per month to purchase premium from someone else, ive been there/done that. So dont get so negative already :)

hahaha Doing all my business work now to be able to have some little time to play :S :( haha....
Diffly excited to see how nicely this ot will be, I've been looking for a real nice one to play,
So Excitement is diffly there.... :p curious thou, how much does it cost to train(gold wise?) and when training if u buy like 24 or 60mins of training time, that means u wont get kicked? Only after the time is up or?
It costs 20 gold per 14 minutes (24 if premium). And yes, you won't get kicked. The idle time for premium is also increased from 15 to 25 minutes.

By the time, you will eventually make enough gold per month to purchase premium from someone else, ive been there/done that. So dont get so negative already :)

No, it will become inflated (if thats the right word) which means that noone will sell premium after a while, or well only for REALLY much money, the price will only rise and rise, i've seen this happen in other OTs, u couldnt donate for cash in them but for example u could donate for items but noone would sell the item for ingame money, only for other donation items...

Last edited:
nah Most likely restarting the server and making sure everything is good to go before its up,

nah Most likely restarting the server and making sure everything is good to go before its up,

Sorry but thats pre-preparations before launching the server, nothing that should affect the countdown, so something must have went wrong :) It had 32min uptime just few mins before release and now "Off". I gotta admitt i dislike how this started! :(

Back