• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Arthas :: Lordaeron [9.44 | custom] - The ultimate RPG

Even if they name changed it wouldn't matter.
Explanation please! :)

Sure. Well, I've mistakely deleted some players too much from the clonning. Or wrong, so I gave some their stuff :) Because the players were deleted directly from the DB (not by setting deleted = 1) to make that surely I or someone else won't undelete them.

Sure. Well, I've mistakely deleted some players too much from the clonning. Or wrong, so I gave some their stuff :) Because the players were deleted directly from the DB (not by setting deleted = 1) to make that surely I or someone else won't undelete them.

Explanation recieved.

Thank you.

aight thanks for the answer :p.

btw, why don't my WoI show up in the signature?

Dragon raid @ blackrock is slightly retarded.

hey i'm just wondering(yes again) , how come this player ;Lordaeron.eu :: Revolution has charges on his AOL? last time i saw his picture he had around 63~ charges AOL and now it's at 55, does that mean there is an 100x charges AOL ._.? or is it just a bug at only his signature?

hey i'm just wondering(yes again) , how come this player ;Lordaeron.eu :: Revolution has charges on his AOL? last time i saw his picture he had around 63~ charges AOL and now it's at 55, does that mean there is an 100x charges AOL ._.? or is it just a bug at only his signature?

Is it possible to stack? Has anyone tried?
If not, an answer would be nice.

Edit;
22:03 You see an amulet of loss that has 1 charge left.
It weighs 4.20 oz.

I can confirm they do not stack, but they have charges. I don't know how he got 55x charges though.

Last edited:
Is it possible to stack? Has anyone tried?
If not, an answer would be nice.

Edit;
22:03 You see an amulet of loss that has 1 charge left.
It weighs 4.20 oz.

I can confirm they do not stack, but they have charges. I don't know how he got 55x charges though.

He had more :p, and idk neither :/, and also, all other players just have a normal AOL in their signature, like you..

Will the vocation get more balanced? I heard alot of complaints regarding them and therefore I'm not starting, especially because knight/paladin are my favourite vocations =(

Will the vocation get more balanced? I heard alot of complaints regarding them and therefore I'm not starting, especially because knight/paladin are my favourite vocations =(

I'm currently a paladin.
Nothing wrong with me.

Hey Shinmaru, I'm checking right now, I've heard there are some issues so I've added paypal logging and I will award all the people!

Regarding the AOL- well, I've stated on Lordaeron forum that it was created mistakely by Magik for the "Seeker" event...

The AOL has been deleted.

Hey Elf,

Any news about the zaypay u were gonna fix?
Edit: And why is the server crashing every server save ?

This is gonna go to a straight Polish OT seeing as they're the only ones who get to level in peace. Everytime it's normal hours for the rest of us to level, there's lag, kicks and straight up crashes...

So we don't get to level, the PL do...what you think we wanna be under them forever?

I'm trapped in trainers until this admin logs on, he TPs me out...I die later on and got the 'wrong temple pos.' msg...can't play at all...crash...NOW NO ONE's PLAYING

Not angry, yet; just upset lol

Haters gonna hate. I've spent on half night while having today really hard day on those issues and I don't say "OMG NOOB PLAYERS".

Back