• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Arthas :: Lordaeron [9.44 | custom] - The ultimate RPG

I got a bug when trying to buy house... When I press the button "Start Auction" I have to chose a house owner character.. And I can't choose Greta Med Pilen as owner I HAVE to choose Straxy (An old char that I deleted). The char named Straxy is DELETED? Shouldn't it be gone?

Dont trust player Holsekk, Zolwik, Bear Gryls he hacked my Hejtero (dont trust this one also)
i writed to Elf but i think would be hard to get back this account since i didn't maked Recovery Key (stupid me yes)
If Elf read this, please write me if i can do anything i got some proof + if this change something i can send you scan of my identity card (sth like that works on Hexana/Ambera maby will help here too)

i wrote i was stupid to no make it ;p any way that guy is a friend of Staff members so would be hard to make anything against him ~~

Reset, Renew Website, Abandon Polaks n' I'll be back ;)
What do you mean about renewing website?
There might be a chance (but please, don't consider this words serious!!! I am a mad man speaking!0 on restarting the server for the very last time to bring the total peace (there were some... crashes, which means clonning after all, money bugs and other shit brought to the world from the deeps of our globe by polaks).
You shouldn't need to bribe people to play your server with items, that to me just says desperation. If anything you should be more focused on keeping this "stupid polaks" on your server as they are the majority of your players and should be your focus. If your server is good enough the language barrier shouldn't be a problem, just look at RL Tibia and how well it does considering it's basically BRs and Polaks left with some Mexicans here and there.
That isn't the point. I've said that staff should support OtLand guild, that's all. None received any item except those potions in fact... Which was Magik's mistake, but won't explain it over and over again.
About polaks...
why u treat all Poles the same?
there are "polaks" and poles what can rly speek english and behave correct
ofc i dont write there is many of them cuz a lot of community are 14 yo kids "polaks" what cant speak english and just killing a foreign language ppl like an enemy
cant do anything with that but remember u cant treat all of us and call "polaks"

im Pole and calling me a "polaks" offend me cuz i trying to do my best, helping with start to new user, if someone ask for anything im trying to help them / show them what they are looking for
Thumbs up here!
I reported the npc bug in hive ashi to magik 1week ago and he said you would fix it... does it really take 1week to fix npc? if he didnt tell you about it, the bug is: mage shop npc doesnt answer to hi, hello or anything
This we aren't considering as a real bug. To talk with those "bugged" NPCs, please target them as you would attack a monster.
I got a bug when trying to buy house... When I press the button "Start Auction" I have to chose a house owner character.. And I can't choose Greta Med Pilen as owner I HAVE to choose Straxy (An old char that I deleted). The char named Straxy is DELETED? Shouldn't it be gone?
Thanks for this bug, I will fix it!

I had an idea... An idea to open a new world for Lordaeron, full PvP-enfo (not "hardcore" as nowadays in Tibia) with experience 10. What would you say people?
But that was just idea, which was eliminated after analyzing this thread, perhaps...
What about a new world of Lordaeron, an exact copy of this one? To keep the shape, "transfer" of the old world to the PvP-enfo with same experience rate (not x10)?

I'd start again if you made a pvp-enfo server with 10x =) but not alone, would prolly join with some since it would be pvp-enfo ^_^ so yeh I think you would get atleast 50 people on it ;p

Selling:

- Dragon Scale Boots (give me offers)
- Dragon Scale Helmet (give me offers)
- Golden Armor (give me offers)
- 2x Zaoan Legs (15k Each)
- 2x Zaoan Robes (give me offers)
- Zaoan Armor (give me offers)
- 2x Terra Mantle (give me offers)

Buying:

- Panda Mount (give me offers)
- Black Sheep Mount (40-45cc)

Regards,
Greta Med Pilen

Naxtie

im afraid that sheep mounts gonna cost more, last time all mount was around 1kk +/- i even paid 2kk for Uniwheel (love this one and its mega rare on Lordaeron)

about my Hejtero character, Elf gave me a helping hand and really working on this case, i hope at least that cheater would lose my char, if im lucky maby will get character back

PVP-ENFO is a great idea, but u should analize enfo formula, i remember situation from hexana ots where some ppl by killing the highest lvl (600~) was getting like 400 lvl after it in that way new team was exped mega fast

Naxtie

im afraid that sheep mounts gonna cost more, last time all mount was around 1kk +/- i even paid 2kk for Uniwheel (love this one and its mega rare on Lordaeron)

about my Hejtero character, Elf gave me a helping hand and really working on this case, i hope at least that cheater would lose my char, if im lucky maby will get character back

PVP-ENFO is a great idea, but u should analize enfo formula, i remember situation from hexana ots where some ppl by killing the highest lvl (600~) was getting like 400 lvl after it in that way new team was exped mega fast

It's already fine, the experience goes x1 not x10 as monster experience. And Hexana most likely didn't have that modification or allowed gaining without limits, what has been always a bad idea.

ANyway, I am looking forward more comments!

maby its cheaper now i wasn't taking attention to the advertisment channel since my main character was banned for a week and now its hacked ~~ GREAT

Thanks to Naxtie he helped me much, i get access to account thanks to him, then Elf changed my mail and i got Hejtero back

/Hejtero

Last edited:
On my way to the lizard raid in valiance keep and it crashed..fml xD

lost nightmare shield on this crash >< its not first time losing sth that way

its kinda annoying

On my way to the lizard raid in valiance keep and it crashed..fml xD

lost nightmare shield on this crash >< its not first time losing sth that way

its kinda annoying

There's one more issue with mysql connection left, I am not sleeping to fix it ;P

Back