• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Arthas :: Lordaeron [9.44 | custom] - The ultimate RPG

Yes, unkknown666 you remember i told you i keep trying to log in but at character selection it doesn't go any further..?
This really suck
-Continues lag
-Random kicks
-Staff doesn't care are although we reported it several times...

I already reported this to phantasy like 2 months ago and he said you would fix it. when you say like Assassin star in city, the guard will hit you and theres a guy called Assassin so if i say his name, i get attacked by the guard..

All of you guy's complaining this is nothing new.
If ya want to make a difference quit the server & make him see that you won't take this lack of attention he is showing his own server.

Then, half of everyone realised u gotta pay for PACC, and left he server before the hit lvl 5!

Srsly, why do u make people pay for an OT? lol! no f*cking reason at all! if i wanna pay for tibia, i pay it to the company itself, not to a moneywhore!

" would u buy a product if u knew the chines copied it? if so why doesnt everyone run around with an Air iphone and flash of with? cus it sucks balls, laggs, and probably not gonna survive for the next 2 weeks.

+ that the server aint even Stable, makes it even worse that ur trying to make money out of this!

This was a great server, even if we had to pay for premium.
Now it's just a server thats eroding away like the cliff next to the sea.

Three even when we played back when it launched it still was crashing remember? Though we still logged on it because it had us addicted I'm glad to say I'm cured of the addiction.

Three even when we played back when it launched it still was crashing remember? Though we still logged on it because it had us addicted I'm glad to say I'm cured of the addiction.

Yep, I couldn't stop playing.

Three
Still playing Tibera?

Nope
I don't play OT's or Tibia at all, I just come on here to read about some shit & msg friends.

Back