• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Atalia-RL Map OT [8.60]

Sweddy

Reaction score
Welcome To Atalia Real Map OT,
This Server Is Running On A Dedicated Server With A Real Tibia Map With Yalahar,Zao And More... Included.

Create Account: Homepage:Atalia-RL - Latest News

Connection Info:

Ip: atalia.sytes.net
Port: 7171
Client: 8.60

General Information:
• Client Protocol: 8.60
• Dedicated Server
• English-based
• Balanced vocations
• Fair Staff
• Online 24/7
• Frags:
dailyFragsToRedSkull = 20
weeklyFragsToRedSkull = 60
monthlyFragsToRedSkull = 120
dailyFragsToBlackSkull = 30
weeklyFragsToBlackSkull = 70
monthlyFragsToBlackSkull = 130
• Amunition Are Infinite
• Runes Are Not Infinite

Commands:
Just Use /Commands :)

Addon System:
The Addon System Is Like Real Tibia. You Will Have To Collect Items In Order To Get Your Addons And Outfits.

Rates:
• 1x Spawn
• 35x Magic
• 50x Skill
• 3,5x Loot

Stages:

-Level 1~50: 250x
-Level 51~100: 160x
-Level 101~120: 170x
-Level 121~140: 150x
-Level 141~160: 80x
-Level 161~180: 50x
-Level 181~200: 25x
-Level 201~250: 15x
-Level 251~300: 10x
-Level 301~350: 5x
-Level 351+: 3x

Quests

- Annihilator
- Inquisition
- Pits Of Inferno
- Demon Helmet
- Blue Legs Quest
- Yalaharian Quest
- Demon Oak Quest
- Banshee Quest
- Black Knight Quest
- Arena
- And alot of more quests.

Features:
• Guild War System!
• Experience from killing players
• RealMap With Yalahar, Zao and more...
• Blessing System
• Balanced Vocations
• Newest Rods/Wands
• Professional Mapping
• All Working Potions
• This Isnt All, Join Us To See What A Wonderful Server This Is!

-- Gamemasters:
The Gamemasters Take This Project As A Serious Thing, No Gamemaster Is Corrupt And No Player Will Have Advantage Over Other Players.
Gamemasters Will Not Teleport Players, Not Summon Items, And Not Ban Players For Unjustified Reasons. We Want Our Players To Enjoy A Fair Server. The Only Cases Where The Gamemasters Will Teleport Players, Or Summon Items, Monsters Is During Events Or Raids.

Talk In HELP-Channel If You Need Help!

Yours
Owner Thunder & Co Owner Sweddy

CLOSED FOR NOW! WILL BE GREAT UPDATES AND CHANGES!

Last edited:
isn't this the 3:d server sweddy release this sumer? or I'm I out biking on the ocean? o_O

Im just Co Owner, Owner is Hansie, we are working on it together, and i just got one server that is Swev.se and this one too :)

Why you wonder?

You don't do any updates or anything with your server, but you do like to open another server or being co-owner to another server.

useless

You don't do any updates or anything with your server, but you do like to open another server or being co-owner to another server.

useless

Im always trying to fix bugs and make updates but it is hard when peoples destroying my OT with DDosing ect... (About swev.se)

Very Bad Gm,Give items to ppls and exp. -rep :mad:

Could you be more clear with that?, I think you just trolling?

you fucking troller , first of all gm can't give items, second ur just jealous, third ur a noob, fourth get a life...

First of all, gods are threated as gamemasters, it might have been a gamemaster he recalled to. What is it to be jealous of? Why is he a noob? And why doesn't he have a life?

I can confirm that Sweddy wants this server the best, she is doing her best to keep it popular, trust me.

i don't trust you!, who the hell are you? u got a point somehow..
then he have to correct his sentence... cause gm couldnt give or make items and everyones know it, who doesnt know it considered a noob..,plus he trolled no one gave items which makes him a no lifer who is only jacking on nice otserver to ruin it and makes it look like a bad server.. and he only got 10 posts..

u got a point there sweddy makes sure everyone plays fairly,, and who talked about sweddy?we're talking about joko and the gammaster+server. because of what jokoman stated "gamemaster" i dont know if there is a gm's in sweddy's server,, gm: is a person who acts as an organizer,helper,reporter that's most of his action.., so when someone says a gm everyone will think the same meaning as the defintion of gm above, so im just saying cause gm can't make items and if u think they give items prove it! screen or lies, since he doesnt thave a screen that's a lie and that's realy a childish thing to do, im just saying my opinion, cause i got reasons... u said that gods are treated as gm in sweddy server not in Otland.. people will think other stuffs as the definition i stated above.. in order to complain complain the right way so people can understand the right actions,, not just say stuff that doesnt have meaning ,and why are you defending him if he says false stuff meaning he is a noob who only jack on server to steal and ruin its awesomeness, that's a no lifer who is jealous and a no lifer to me.. its my opinion.

enough said..

Thank you all for the support :) Bump! Join it and play and have fun :D!

Exp Stages Changed due to players requests.
Code:
-Level 1~50: 250x
-Level 51~100: 160x
-Level 101~120: 170x
-Level 121~140: 150x
-Level 141~160: 80x
-Level 161~180: 50x
-Level 181~200: 25x
-Level 201~250: 15x
-Level 251~300: 10x
-Level 301~350: 5x
-Level 351+: 3x