• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Atalia-RL Map OT [8.60]

i don't trust you!, who the hell are you? u got a point somehow..
then he have to correct his sentence... cause gm couldnt give or make items and everyones know it, who doesnt know it considered a noob..,plus he trolled no one gave items which makes him a no lifer who is only jacking on nice otserver to ruin it and makes it look like a bad server..
Could you tell me more about it? how does everyone know it, how do you know it? she can say anything about his server... I wouldn't be surprised if she gave any items since she is a terrible ot developer according to his previous servers. Also look at her current server, fully corrupted.

and he only got 10 posts..
Look at your post count, which one do you think needs a life more? rolfcopter, go jerk off on your postcount!
makes it look like a bad server..

And it is a badserver, i will not recommend it to anyone.

Could you tell me more about it? how does everyone know it, how do you know it? she can say anything about his server... I wouldn't be surprised if she gave any items since she is a terrible ot developer according to his previous servers. Also look at her current server, fully corrupted.

Look at your post count, which one do you think needs a life more? rolfcopter, go jerk off on your postcount!

And it is a badserver, i will not recommend it to anyone.

None of my OTs are corrupted and what previous ots were bad? and i dont give items... omg

Hehe finally a flamer.

1 Can we trust you? Who are you? I can am sure your mom is really corrupted
2 Look at your own post count nooblet, don't flame on things you have yourself.
3 Ever played it noob?

None of my OTs are corrupted and what previous ots were bad? and i dont give items... omg
When was the last time you logged in? check my post on your swevolutions thread on otland.

Hehe finally a flamer.

1 Can we trust you? Who are you? I can am sure your mom is really corrupted
2 Look at your own post count nooblet, don't flame on things you have yourself.
3 Ever played it noob?

You obviously didn't get what i meant. I am not asking you to trust me, i am just sharing my opinion.
You don't need to be offensive about my mom, you don't even know my mom. Look at swev.se and tell me it isn't corrupt, last night some gamemaster made some weapon attack 9999999 and were onehting people. And yes i have played it, and ive seen bugs, no updates and especially i haven't seen sweddy spending any time on her server.
Try to grow older before talking to me again, you sound like a 14-15 year old girl.

"When was the last time you logged in? check my post on your swevolutions thread on otland."

one or two days ago?, and im always working on it in the backgorund, just deleted 2x weapons with 99999 atk and for the second time Gamemasters cant make items or change attack on it.

"When was the last time you logged in? check my post on your swevolutions thread on otland."

one or two days ago?, and im always working on it in the backgorund, just deleted 2x weapons with 99999 atk and for the second time Gamemasters cant make items or change attack on it.

Obviously they can, how else those weapons got into game world, also there were just not weapons, there was whole set with 99999x attributes. Even i know more than you about whats going on on your server. If you want to keep this discussion you could actually reply me on msn (which you never do) or send me a pm. I don't want to discuss this thing on your new server thread.

gogo join ppl, need some challenge

lagging as fuk !

Last edited:
Shouldnt be any lag ;o?, where are you from?

Added Guild war system with shields :)

Bump!

I am from Sweden, but I am not lagging anymore. It was just remporary lags.

but i lost from like 165 to 130 level, focus cape, 110k and 10~ bohs due to crash..

As i told everyone tell me exactly what you did at the crash time :S

Whoever it is, PLEASE STOP DDOSING, and talk about your problem, ddosing is childish. -.-

Last edited by a moderator:
server is great one of the best of the best its still the best , fair server which i really loved it, fair minded staff too, so nice server alot of wars extremely great just this server a must join. lags gone :D

Back