• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Atalia-RL Map OT [8.60]

server is great one of the best of the best its still the best , fair server which i really loved it, fair minded staff too, so nice server alot of wars extremely great just this server a must join. lags gone :D

server is down, and there's no war because there are too few player online .!.

it was 30 players before we got ddosed, we are getting ddosed badly and the dedicated company is looking into it (i hope) :)

great server and nice scripts alot of nice stuff, just became 100 :D wohooo! and now i want to continue until i die cause its fun! and nice players there,they are so helpful i recommend this server!

can't play serevr anymore, someone somehow got into my account and chnge the password and then took all my items away... and now i can't play anymore.. sweddy was online in msn but she didnt reply at me all i told her to do something change the account nothing happened ;/ she didnt answer...

thanks alot im done with here i had alot of fun ty
from now one not anymore ;/ wasted 5 days

can't play serevr anymore, someone somehow got into my account and chnge the password and then took all my items away... and now i can't play anymore.. sweddy was online in msn but she didnt reply at me all i told her to do something change the account nothing happened ;/ she didnt answer...

thanks alot im done with here i had alot of fun ty
from now one not anymore ;/ wasted 5 days

How can you say that you wasted 5 days? You had fun 5 days, right?

I was afk and couldnt answer :S, Do not use same password on other things. :)

Tell me your account and ill fix the password for you.

Back