• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

»[Germany] Centera - A Unique Evolution - 8.6x | PVP-E | War System | Great Map

Is this a nice ot?

• Yes

Votes: 74 47.7%
  • No

Votes: 81 52.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well fix the unban thing becouse i have used now 10€ to try unban my account!! Now i tryed from other account and it says "You don't have any bans in your account!"

thats crazy.. CM Chrome told me botting are allowed in some days that Admin agreed it because we need to take our lvls back. And Now He banned us !? First his support says its Ok and now banning us ? ISNT THAT SICK? OR JUST WANT CASH IN HIS POCKET FFS!?

Me and Centera decided before lauch of new Centera that we allowed people to bot for 1 day. And your trying to be mr.perfect online.. We said 1 day. That means if the server opens 14:00, 2 PM.. its means the day ends at 00:00 and it wasn't me who banned you. It was Centera. I don't know if Centera changed his mind, But that was my facts when we talkt before. Thanks..

Still, I never agreed to that lolz.. Also the ip is now null routed so this will take about 1 day to fix.. sorry for the downtime.

Just wait. It take time to get an IP aderss from null.. Just be patience server will be online.

Seince they aint working today, I think its going to open tomorow. Hopefully :eek:

haha, this is what you get when you host @ hetzner. And what is the point of asking them to enable your IP address again? The attacker will just DDoS you again for ~2 hours and Hetzner will NULL route(close server) the IP again. Good luck Donio, the guy who threatened to lag my server, lol....

@richux - Not so hard to get protection against ddos. i didnt have enough time last time they ddosed me to fix it but anyways, im changing to cheapvps or w/e

@seloot~ - I asked for it xD

haha, this is what you get when you host @ hetzner. And what is the point of asking them to enable your IP address again? The attacker will just DDoS you again for ~2 hours and Hetzner will NULL route(close server) the IP again. Good luck Donio, the guy who threatened to lag my server, lol....

If you dare talk in here again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back