• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] Chaos ot REBORN 8.6 .

qaushinio

Banned User
Reaction score
CHAOS OT REBORN

Connection:
IP: Chaosreborn.servegame.com
Port: 7171
Client: 8.60

Rates and some general infomations
Exp rate: 50
Loot rate: Custom
Map: Custom, comes with 7 cities with TONS of custom monsters and more.
Runes: Some custom mixed in with normal. Buy able from shop in 100x.
Server type: Extremely Custom MUST play to understand
Skills & Magic rates: Different for each vocation

I got my team, Host(Dedi, 24/7 Located in Germany), Scripting myself.
There will be NO DONATION SYSTEM. No mommys chubby baby fags beeign better for spending money.
1 Tutor, 1 Gm, 1 Admin. I will announce who the Tutor and the Gm are.

Thanks to Death, The original owner of the most amazing open tibia servers in the history for handing me over the original server files.

Server going online : 25.12.2012. Hope to meet you guys online. European West time 8pm.

Greetings: Dread

Last edited:
I used to play that server all the time man, I can't wait to play it again !
I'll be there on day 1 !

No this is not the crazy ots chaos ot. I was waiting for crazy ots to bring out theyre server. seems like theyre stuck in something or threw out theyre Idea. This is my personal project.

- - - Updated - - -

-bump

reply to my post : Server going online : 25.12.2012. Hope to meet you guys online. :

So we have to wait until the end of the day for it? Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Should just release it tomorrow.

ADDED WEBSITE/IP. Launching time. Screenshots will be made, Server Will start with NO donations in the first 2 weeks. Donation section will no increas your Exprate. Lvling speed. Or Hipe you away from other people as you know it from other Servers. Hope to meet you guys ingame today. Greetings

Last edited:
General Information about How to obtain Oblivion items, Lowlevel guids, will be found ingame. Added 5 Diffrent Sets Stacking up to the Oblivion set, And the last one which beats the Oblivion in dmg and resistance. Added 30 new hunting Grounds for low,mid and high levels. Rebirth System has been Balanced out, 3 Additional Vocations, 2 Promotions for each vocation and 5 new spells for each Promotion,2x for a rebirth have been added. Everything will be explained in the Tutorial. -Bump.

Back