• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom / 7.6] Ramonia RPG | 9 MAY 16:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
http://ramonia.pl
Server Address
ramonia.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol

Arahnus

Reaction score
Brief Description:
Ramonia is custom-made project with its ups and downs but always with head held high. Our goal is to create server where world is adopted to newest reality while respecting old-school mechanism and RPG style itself. Our journey starts again with enormously changed content with real part of tibia and self-made map. With this together all newcomers will have a long-term adventure facing the most dreadful monsters and challenge missions scattered all over the world.

Day of Start:
9.05, Saturday 16:00 CEST

Website - Ramonia (Ramonia (http://ramonia.pl))

World Settings:

Experience Stage:

01 lvl to 08 lvl : 8x (first day 12x)
09 lvl to 30 lvl : 6x
31 lvl to 50 lvl : 5x
51 lvl to 70 lvl : 4x
71 lvl to 90 lvl : 3x
91 lvl to 130 lvl : 2x
131 lvl to 999 lvl : 1.5x

Skills Rate : Staged – last 3x
Magic Rate : Staged – last 2x
Loot Rate : 2.5x

Game Features:
-various range of tasks
-tons of new items to obtain
-most popular quests including poi, inq, demon oak
-custom monsters and quests
-experience share and vocation bonus
-stackable runes and mana potions
-new spells and weapons for vocations

promo_otland.gif

I just can't believe anyone would fall for it again xD

What do you mean - what's wrong with the server?

Or do you just like to randomly comment servers without any facts included to your opinion?

What do you mean - what's wrong with the server?

Or do you just like to randomly comment servers without any facts included to your opinion?

Did you even play it before? I don't think you did. Why do you think the guy had half a year break lol, no successful hoster does that.
This is like fifth start of that OT and unlike let's say Realesta or similar, it isn't another successful start. Some of previous editions lasted literally a few days.
It's a typical money scam, start it, grab some start money whatever it is and then, there is always something wrong there. Another chance won't help.

Did you even play it before? I don't think you did. Why do you think the guy had half a year break lol, no successful hoster does that.
This is like fifth start of that OT and unlike let's say Realesta or similar, it isn't another successful start. Some of previous editions lasted literally a few days.
It's a typical money scam, start it, grab some start money whatever it is and then, there is always something wrong there. Another chance won't help.
I remember first launch of Realesta, when people had redskulls on Rookgaard and server crashed every 2 minutes with 300ppl online... compared to that, Ramonia worked out pretty well on every single edition xD

Well, anyway, I'm gonna check it out because thats the type of server Im looking for... I hope it will live longer than you assumed.

No overpowered stuff in the shop, seems worth a shot. Havent played in some time so ill try and hop on tomorrow or later,unsure pl time :D

edit: what kind of new spell do you have,cannot find on the spell list or im blind
what kind of weapon or ammo did you add to balance out vocation?

Sorry just curious if this is an all mage server or other class got some love .

Ohh my god, best server starting today, i will enter only for the best person in the world Mr GM Romek!! It's old map like allways, or you added some stuff?

No overpowered stuff in the shop, seems worth a shot. Havent played in some time so ill try and hop on tomorrow or later,unsure pl time :D

edit: what kind of new spell do you have,cannot find on the spell list or im blind
what kind of weapon or ammo did you add to balance out vocation?

Sorry just curious if this is an all mage server or other class got some love .

I dont want to scare you, but you might be blind :(

'Each profession has pros and cons and when it comes to PvP as they possess new spells and boosted ones. Druid deal with Poison Storm 80% of UE damage, exevo frigo hur. Knight has Fierce Berserker bigger of additional 2 sqms around with 60% higher berserk damage, better instant healing spell (exura ico). Paladins have possibility to conjure powerful bolts, arrows and use areal Divine Caldera. It’s meant to accelerate PvE and PvP feelings in short time. Check out the old and the new one spells here. '

Not that hard to find what you were looking for tbh.

Same as every single previous edition, typical money scam, waste of energy to host it. You want to leave rook? Find the oracle, how? Normally you would probably follow signs and blackboards, there is loads of signs all over the place, but to make it a better experience, all signs and blackboards are blank, just like he downloaded the otland pack 5 minutes ago and just put it online. Great job I've got to say! I mean, I am not surprised at all. This is exactly what was expected from this hoster.

@Jumz
This is like fifth start of that OT and unlike let's say Realesta or similar, it isn't another successful start.
It's a typical money scam, start it, grab some start money whatever it is and then, there is always something wrong there.

Your sentences doesn't make sense and are opposite to each other. As you mentioned other ots just check their lifespan and doing editions, mine is pretty long which means respect to players who paid for their benefits. That's why maybe I have 0 chargebacks for years... think of that.

And yes sometimes editions are more or less successful but almost every hoster has experienced that and nothing is wrong with that as long as you try to make it better everytime. Yesterday we beat 150 record online and we are on the way, for me it's pretty successful.

Find the oracle, how? Normally you would probably follow signs and blackboards, there is loads of signs all over the place...

First time in tibia? I put not 1 but 3 Oracles to the same damn place like tibia has years and couldn't you find... You are simply trolling or try to spread false info there.

it's not about location of oracles but your laziness. spending some time to fill signs etc. is time-consuming but also it gives a little rpg feel

Yeah Oracle's are easy to find. This rook map is very similar to real one (structure) but design is little changed after few harnaś beer's so its lit! 🔥

First time in tibia? I put not 1 but 3 Oracles to the same damn place like tibia has years and couldn't you find... You are simply trolling or try to spread false info there.

No, not first time in tibia, but I don't know if you realised(probably not, because it looks like you just downloaded the pack, managed to link it to the database and accmaker and started it) but the map is custom, which means, people will be LOOKING for things they need, which means that something is needed to help them find it, like SIGNS which the map has loads of, but due to the fact that you just downloaded the pack and not put any work into it, all the sings are blank, monuments signs are blank, blackboards all over the walls are blank, everything is simply UNPREPARED.

good job 😂

Yeah Oracle's are easy to find. This rook map is very similar to real one (structure) but design is little changed after few harnaś beer's so its lit! 🔥

yeah, the similar thing is that it's got a bridge to snakes, rats in sewers, but it's totally custom map, so things need to be found in order to be used.

actually quite a cool server, i really like it. gj @romek

good servers bring ddos kiddies on the boat, i hate those pathetic retards

Back