• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom / 8.0] Tibijka RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 3 AUGUST 18:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
https://tibijka.net
Server Address
tibijka.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Understand, folks, this is pure money scam. The base server "Tibijka / Kasteria" is eloth, ELOTH 8.0. The owners of this server use the base of eloth 8.0 files because it was the most polished for this version, and probably has the overall quality of the old Tibia versions. The truth is, this is a server designed to make money out of it. Difficult rate? Pray Systems? Don't know what? Fuck, what's the problem, dig a little bit in the newer version of the game, copy some system's binary code, paste it and then add graphics to the custom client, most OTSs have it now, war system 7.4 etc. etc. Sense? This is not tibia 8.0, it is a modified RL map based server where the launch version is 8.0. You will say, you know ... But you have to develop and add something new. Yes and yes, but if you want to recreate the version of the game that was on 8.0, unfortunately you got it wrong. I don't know what to name this band, if you can call it that, but let's give ELOTH TEAM because it's a real first name. I bet there is someone on this team who is moderate mapping. You can see some places from the game that are simply ugly and not well-made, but you can also see good places, most of which have been (borrowed) for the server. Scripts, systems? It is enough to read how to do it, there are tons of tutorials on how to add a new system to an old game. And most importantly, advertising. Objective? Streamer, Rafonix, CrownyCro, Kasti. Kasti = Kasteria, as the name suggests, Rafonix? Well Tibijka, how did he say that, Crowny? Well ... There was a casteria, but it was only because Kasti did not participate in it and there was poor advertising. To sum up, Tibijka, Kasteria or whatever you want to call it, it's just the base of the eloth files, which is found in a person called "Niebleski". He knows that his server is functioning in some way, and some of the controls really work, there is no point in questioning it. These servers are mostly season servers that disappear suddenly due to the lack of player activity. Once per edition they will add something (Unsignificant) to show how hard they work. The truth is, the server is placed for checkout (I say it boldly), just seeing the server info. Niebelski, he will fuck you in the ass every edition saying that this one is the best, then you can always see a significant drop in players one week after the start. I will say yes, do you want? So play, no one can try to "have fun", but unfortunately this fun does not last too long and, unfortunately, it costs :). best regards
First of all, nothing on Tibijka/Kasteria has been made from someone's files. Everything has been build from scratch by me, @Gesior.pl and @uszmen . The only 'published' thing we used is OTServ - NOT OTHIRE! (engine) which has been almost 90% rewritten by @Gesior.pl and rest of the support. The rest of your text is just kind a spam which adds nothing to the thread / or have been answered few times already so I will just ignore it. If you doubt that we have most authentic 8.0 gameplay then you haven't played our server, most of custom things have been added due to community requests. So, if you don't know the story, don't write it down. Have fun!

4 days 19 hours 33 minutes 19 seconds left untill Tibijka gonna start! Register your account now on:
https://tibijka.net/account/create

Be quiet kids. Legend is back. Ill just finish my cigar in mexico.
Ill get back to heaven and show all of you, u little mortal peoples

Can u add wiki on page? And the monsters page that used to be on kasteria like a year ago?

This rafonix gonna be zajechany in max two days by me and my friends
So promise here that no one of us get banned for this,its pvp server i dont wanna see bans by your rpg support

This rafonix gonna be zajechany in max two days by me and my friends
So promise here that no one of us get banned for this,its pvp server i dont wanna see bans by your rpg support
a kim ty jestes tradowcu jebany?

translate: who are u and your friends from trade?
Post automatically merged:

First of all, nothing on Tibijka/Kasteria has been made from someone's files. Everything has been build from scratch by me, @Gesior.pl and @uszmen . The only 'published' thing we used is OTServ - NOT OTHIRE! (engine) which has been almost 90% rewritten by @Gesior.pl and rest of the support. The rest of your text is just kind a spam which adds nothing to the thread / or have been answered few times already so I will just ignore it. If you doubt that we have most authentic 8.0 gameplay then you haven't played our server, most of custom things have been added due to community requests. So, if you don't know the story, don't write it down. Have fun!

4 days 19 hours 33 minutes 19 seconds left untill Tibijka gonna start! Register your account now on:
https://tibijka.net/account/create
how many spoof-chars are gonna be online at the start?

hMk6uZV.jpg
Are you ready to play most advanced 8.0 real map server? We are starting 3rd August at 18:00 CEST!

Emb
@Niebieski explain us why you added mounts/preys/emblems when community actually does not like it ?
Emblems are actually really nice addition and bosses are fun, they give you something to do outside of wars and PG...

Prays are annoying but at least he nerfed them last edition....

Mounts? Who cares... Never understood tibian community obsession with it...

Ask piekarz he will tell you that br usa swe netherland norway teams comming to play on kasteria

You played every edition religiously and now you spam his threads everytime like a mad man, are you good bro?

Did Niebelski fk ur girl or smth?

looking for english/spanish team to play with here, btw cant acess to website, iss offline for me wtf?
Post automatically merged:

Error 1020​

Ray ID: 6780c8f79e4d14ed • 2021-08-01 17:28:48 UTC

Access denied​

What happened?​

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.

Im not commending this OT, literally RACISTS own this server, asked in their discord I had an issue that the web wouldnt let me in so I asked why in the discord, this is the answer.

Owner answer has been:
"The game is blocked for people from Spain"

Racism should not be tolerated in this community, calling the OTLAND ADMINS/MODS to delete this thread as soon as possible.
RESPECT.INCREIBLE.png

@Xikini @StreamSide @Sarah Wesker @Kaspar @Hani @Cornex

DELETE THIS THREAD INMEDIATLY OR IM GOING TO CALL THE POLICE RIGHT NOW. NOT KIDDING, PHONE IN MY RIGHT HAND.

#NOTORACISM #RESPECT

Im not commending this OT, literally RACISTS own this server, asked in their discord I had an issue that the web wouldnt let me in so I asked why in the discord, this is the answer.

Owner answer has been:
"The game is blocked for people from Spain"

Racism should not be tolerated in this community, calling the OTLAND ADMINS/MODS to delete this thread as soon as possible.
RESPECT.View attachment 60837

@Xikini @StreamSide @Sarah Wesker @Kaspar @Hani @Cornex

DELETE THIS THREAD INMEDIATLY OR IM GOING TO CALL THE POLICE RIGHT NOW. NOT KIDDING, PHONE IN MY RIGHT HAND.

#NOTORACISM #RESPECT
I'm really sorry, but it's nothing about being racist. Just sharing the whole sentence I wrote - also I gave you a solution on how to connect our website in another way and haven't been rude to you.

i5OEQUq.png

Have a nice day.

Back